Words of Wisdom

buffalo_bill

Something bad, TB - you mean like a hangover that would have killed a bull ? As I explained to SuaDum last nite, in the same bar that I sit typing this missive, I dont believe that it was only alcohol in my drink last night - I *never* sleep till 2PM in the afternoon, and the girl with me was similarly trashed. Its all becoming a bit of a blur, to be honest, but I didnt come to the LOS to have the same dreary life I enjoyed (?) in Oz.

The fat kid is still loose in the candy store, my friend - his eyes may be glazing over, but he definitely hasnt had his fill just yet. :clown:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly that!

I don't think the words were originally Stickman's though. And to me, the ride never is worth the fall.

They were my words entirely and not copied or pulled or pasted from anywhere. Go ahead and Google them if you feel otherwise.

It wasnt on me, Munchie, and I dont live in a hotel room - I live in a serviced apartment. I hide things reasonably well (short of burying said things in the garden outside..), but there is an element of trust involved when you dont have a safe ...

Agree that this will all seem academic if the passport goes - I'll look into other options as soon as I get back. I've been riding the back of beginners luck for a few weeks - starting to get pretty paranoid here in Johor. Cant live my life cowering in a room, 5-star hotel or otherwise. :(

Agreed CTO, and I intend to 'engage' the instant I get back to BKK ! First cab is a big-bummed lass (well, big for a Thai gal ..) from 22, followed by another of the Cowboy gals, a second from 22, and finally, if I can afford the barfine, a lovely from 33. All in all, I'd say thats a full weekend.

I'll have the pics up on the same place you saw the last lot by Monday afternoon.

Enjoy,

Gobble

I always carried my passport during the 2 years I worked in BKK.

I always carried it on my numerous travels to LOS.

Never had a problem doing that.

Except that it got a bit wrecked in my pant or my suit...

Archived