2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

Small consolation today but the boyz dun gud.

Did more than good, third place secured in Premiership ensures automatic qualification to group stages of next seasons UCL, fourth place have to qualify in an unseeded format, at the time of Guus Hiddink's tenure I am sure most Chelsea fans would be happy with that along with an FA Cup Final appearance.

With 3 games to go now for United I am allowing myself to actualy think about the title, Wigans current foem is nothing to write home about and currently Arsenal are there for the taking especialy on the day United can crown number 18 at home before Liverpool even kick a ball again.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people in the Utd camp say this is the best squad Fergie has assembled.

maybe,maybe not but i think it was not the most attractive winning team Fergie has assembled.

but the good teams grind out the 1-0 wins without playing well or looking good.

Liverpool would surely have won the PL if not for their dismal sequence of draws.

but congrats to the Team and Fergie for becoming the 1st team to win 3 Championships in a row twice............

i always felt 6 trophies was a no-no,but was confident about the FA Cup and not the CL.

the FA Cup has gone by the wayside and i'm worried about our chances against Barcalona.

but if we lose then 3 out of 6 will do.

Archived