Arabs taking over Sukhumvit?

bibblies

There's always been a glut of Arabs in lower Sukhumvit. What I've noticed more this trip is the huge influx of Africans. I was in Gullivers the other night and the whole back area was filled with them, and I mean the WHOLE area, every seat. Even quite a few African freelancers out on skid row, which I never noticed before.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the women, I have seen many Arab women I thought were very attractive!

I remember being in the MBK once, and an Arab bird, clad top to toe in the black letter box stuff with just a pair of painted olive eyes peeping through, was at a stall buying a skimpy see-through pair of pink lacy t-back thong panties for herself. :o

I got an erection just standing beside her. :relieved:

What lies beneath the veil...? Tigers in the sack? I wonder. :hmmm: I'd love to find out. :hubba:

jack :help:

My first trip to Bangkok, three or four years ago, I found myself meandering down Suk Soi 3/1 (better known these days as Soi Arab), when I came upon a vision.

Here we have a young Arab female, wrapped in the usual black tent, only her face showing. From the drape of the tent, you can tell she's NOT overweight. From the face, you can tell she's in her early 20s at most.

She was with her friends, and there she was, spinning a glow stick, JUST like her American and European cousins would be, and obviously having a great time!

It restored a little of my faith in female nature.

Nothing unmoral here considering that next month will be Ramadan. 4-6 weeks before the holy month Muslims always appear in huge numbers. From September 1st onwards they all will be gone...at least for a month. :)

As Ramandan isn't a fix holiday as X-mas but following the moon cycle, it will be interesting to see the effect when it falls together with the Farang high season...

In 1969, I was in the US Navy, stationed in Morocco. That year, the end of Rammadan coincided with New Years Eve exactly...The streets of Rabat where I was posted were as packed as Times Square;...a very big party.

There were still a lot of French/Moroccan and French/Berber girls around at that time; a very beautiful and sweet mixture...also very available.

I grew up with Christian Arab-Americans in California (Lebanese, Syrian). Some of the gals were quite attractive, but had a short shelf life. They tend to pig out in their early 20s.

I had the hots for a Lebanese classmate in high school. (She had the biggest boobs in the San Fernando Valley!) I hate to think what she looks like now. :(

Gotta agree with Bibblies, I've never seen the Arabs in the numbers I saw 2 weeks ago today. I took the BTS from Ekamai to Nana and walked from there up Soi 11 to the Fed and as soon as I turned the corner into 11 there was a cluster of a dozen approaching me, followed by 6 more, followed by...... all the way down the soi til I got to the hotel. So it's not just Suk and no longer is it only 3 & 5.

On Sunday I met a friend at the Arab restaurant next to the Bamboo Bar on Soi 3 and after asking for menus and having them taken away and then asking again for menus and being ignored - well, we're slow, but eventually got a clue (especially given that there were almost no other customers) and went to Gulliver's. My friend had eaten there in the past and never had a problem, except he did allow that the last time he was there things weren't quite the same as in earlier visits.

Goulash at Gulliver's was surprisingly good. :thumbup:

And the Fed is now getting noise from the condo going up next door.

-redwood

...Here we have a young Arab female, wrapped in the usual black tent, only her face showing. From the drape of the tent, you can tell she's NOT overweight. From the face, you can tell she's in her early 20s at most.

She was with her friends, and there she was, [color:red]spinning a glow stick, JUST like her American and European cousins would be[/color]...

Lovely image. :angel: But... :hmmm:

...Here we have a young Arab female...

She was with her friends, and there she was, [color:green]fat and acting half-pissed and rowdy, butterfly tattoo or a mangled chinese character drawn on her shoulder and some crap mystic-celtic motif across the top of her arse, muffin top flab hanging over her low-rider jeans, pierced belly-button, hanging about outside a shopping mall, yakking into a mobile phone, swearing her head off and accompanied by three other identical birds and half a dozen tracksuit-clad knuckle-tattooed amphetamine-crazed pasty-faced teenaged male criminals spitting onto the pavement and asking passers by for a fight[/color], JUST like her American and European cousins would be...

Fixed it for you, mate. :up:

jack :help:

Archived