Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're just jealous, because I am in the elite group that is allowed to shop 1 hour earlier, and I can afford the "Kirkland Brand" of Vodka! and, I bought a Micro SD chip for my phones...see, I have those kinds of means! I FILLED the tank as well, 87, I didn't go for premium, I mean I'm not bill gates for Christ's sake.

I got up an hour or so ago, ate something, first load of laundry is almost done and now thinking about making some management. That is one of the highlights of my day!! :)

Did I hear you right, you ate some pussy, cummed in your pants and now are thinking about reading the newspaper while on the can?

And you do this every day?

Well, the pussy next to me has her monthly visitor so no eating certainly. Maybe a poke.

I held off cumming in my pants so I can do it in her handbag before she leaves for work. Give her some lunch for later (thanks frede)

And yes, I read the newspaper while birthing more management into the commode. I hear they are all going to run for office someday soon, after they run the airlines into the ground more.

Well, the pussy next to me has her monthly visitor so no eating certainly. Maybe a poke.

I held off cumming in my pants so I can do it in her handbag before she leaves for work. Give her some lunch for later (thanks frede)

And yes, I read the newspaper while birthing more management into the commode. I hear they are all going to run for office someday soon, after they run the airlines into the ground more.

I say taking a good shit in the morning does put things in their proper persoective.

Glad to see you read frede's articles.

Our dog sleeps between us. Next month she becomes 1 year old. The little bitch loves to lay on her back and have me run my hands over her belly/chest - known to us as her tits. Don't tell frede.

Archived