Useless Posts

unit731

Useless posts, historically speaking, gravitated toward the subtle things most would deem not even worthy of mention.

What you've posted is a shocking attention grabber. A tendency seen nowadays among the more outrageous neo-useless movement. :nono:

Consider me an old fart, but I like my uselessness to be boring. :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walking 7 miles seems useless...

Cheers,

SD

Exercise (cardio) wise, it probably was, and yes, OH, I did wind up in the same place I started.

Cool thing about it was being a trip down mammary lane, walking along the beaches where I grew up, walking by places where I got BJs and other funny things that happened. I hadn't walked that stretch of beach in 25 years at least, way before they got a bike path to walk along.

In my mind, the beach has deteriorated, but the scenery still wasn't bad. Beats the treadmill at the gym.

It's melt-your-shoes-on-the-sidewalk hot in Krung Thep today

Sounds like you could use some Shoe GOO!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company, but the stuff really works. Used some yesterday to reattach the sole of a fairly new piece of crap Nike shoe and walked 7 miles in them today, some stairs too - no probs.

Sounds just great, but I've no sole left to reattach...I've left a trail of bubbling slime wherever I've been, formally known as my sole...it's that hot!

I may be exaggerating a little...but it is hot...really!

Archived