So where are all the online working girls?

radioman

So where are all the online working girls?

There have been a few threads both recently and going back that have either directly referred to or made reference to the various online dating web sites. From what I can make out all the posters who have stated some use of these different sites seems to have been in the market for a 'good' girl and been eager to warn or at least mention about the 'apparently' large number of not so good girls who use these sites.

My thinking towards these sites is different. I already have a perfectly good woman and have no wish for another one. What I do want is a handful of bad ones. Scammers and nutcases I can handle and expect. What I see though from looking at these so called dating sites is women from 18 to 80 all of whom seem to be looking for a marriage scenario, many of whom state explicitly that they are not looking for anything less than that.

Where are the girls with profiles that state they are looking for a good time with new friends whilst helping them support their commitments and responsibilities and with no strings attached? I sure cannot find any like that across about 5 different dating sites and though I haven't searched every profile I'm surprised that I have not seen even one.

You guys that have spent time on this, and I'll admit I'm not inclined to spend a great deal of that, how about a few tips for the clearly retarded amongst us who cannot spot a whore in a (virtual) whorehouse? Of course I can just stroll through Cowboy or meander amongst the bars of 33 but that is a primarily evening activity and I need to work on this during the daytime plus I want the different approach.

I'm not inclined to call bullshit on the whole thing at least not just yet but I have to think that right now it is over exaggerated. If you've met an obvious working girl through one of these places then, since she is a working girl and not your girl, perhaps some sharing of details might be in order, PT would seem appropriate, if only to shut me up!

In anticipation,

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of the girls come out and say p4p on the dating sites. You can find that on Craig's list but the dating site the girls are a bit more discrete. You might find the ones that put "unhappily married" which means they want sex with no strings attached. Those looking for money will put as their ideal match guys in an age range between their father and grandfather. Personally I like the more innocent type girls on those sites. Sex with them has been much more memorable than with p4p type. There are lots of cute, nice girls that have boring lives and don't mind a bit of fun with a foreign guy, especially if no one they know ever finds out about it.

Interesting stuff. The craigslist thing looks interesting. I would be interested to hear if anybody has had any positive experience from that. Certainly spotting a couple of obvious LB's there and some possible scams too but assume there are a few 'real' ones. The dating sites all look much the same, the same boring rehash of profiles saying nothing other than they want a husband.

Jonjon said they don't come out and say they are p4p but they sound very oblique to me if they are p4p.

I'm thinking that I just need to ignore the profiles, pick a couple of hundred I like the look of and message them with what I am interested in and see if any reply. It's not just the simple p4p though, I travel around this part of the world quite a bit and enjoy a travelling companion, much easier than sourcing expensive tarts in Hong Kong or Seoul for a cold ST. I get a fuck buddy and my fuck buddy gets cash, whatever, and holidays.

I wouldn't recommend the various regular dating sites for that.

From my very small experience with dating sites

(in this case only TLL) the girls asking, after a few emails, some questions which try to assert your financial situation are "not so good TG" who would certainly accept a financial compensation for some bedtime activities...

From what I recall.

First I have to say that all in all I spent 5 days on TLL after upgrading to gold status, I fired some instant messages to quite a few ladies based on the profile/look, after I started "talking" with my missus I dropped out of TLL.

(deleted my profile)

within these few days:

Around 50-60 TG messaged me.

I replied to about 10 of them.

1 was an obvious gold-digger, although from what I found out she had a regular job, went to uni (at least her answers matched the uni program) etc...

Some were quite obvious BG, from their English level, obviously no regular daytime job, from Isaan etc...

About half were regular GTG looking for a normal date, one was absolutely beautiful but not so interesting.

If you wished to try TLL I would do the following.

Fire as many messages as you wish to as many women, stating clearly you are looking for

"compensated dating" and see what comes out.

I'm thinking that I just need to ignore the profiles, pick a couple of hundred I like the look of and message them with what I am interested in and see if any reply. It's not just the simple p4p though, I travel around this part of the world quite a bit and enjoy a travelling companion, much easier than sourcing expensive tarts in Hong Kong or Seoul for a cold ST. I get a fuck buddy and my fuck buddy gets cash, whatever, and holidays.

So let me understand this correctly.

You are looking for the female asian version of yourself.. :dunno:

If that's the case there are a couple of sites around.

Archived