Demoncrats Pushing the US Off a Cliff

Hugh_Hoy

Yes folks, for all the bullshit Obama is preaching about fiscal responsibility, seems like he and his Congress are going in the opposite direction. They (and many here) bitched about a deficit under GWB, but you ain't seen nothin' yet.

This president and his cronies are determined to just fuck things up more than they have. Their grandiose spending schemes aren't gonna do shit...not one fucking thing except put the country deeper into debt. Can't wait for Barry's healh coverage for all "hard working Americans". For fuck's sake, there won't be any working Americans soon. They'll have been taxed out of existence; indebted for the rest of their lives.

Obama's lack of experience more than off-sets any positives he might have. He's gonna be another Carter. That's my prediction. Also, look for the GOP to retake Congress in 2010 :thumbup:

Now...here's the "news".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090223/pl_mcclatchy/3174316

HH

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Republicans aren't known for accepting resposonsibility, or being fair, accurate and resonable....

One month in and the predictions of demise have started. Hilarious.

HH, what you good ol' boys don't understand is that this whole economic calmity has a huge element of uncertainty to it. This package spreads the spending around and as the author states, it will add to GDP growth, which is beneficial.

Is it enough? Who knows...do you? Hell no! You've absolutely no idea, but you'll sit there and predict doom and gloom....hmmmm

Obama is the one predicting doom and gloom actually.

He started the predictions before he even took office.

Yes, Republicans did the first mistake(read first bail-out). Democrats were stupid enough not to learn from it and do it again, and call for it to be bigger and have more pork barrels.. Which is worse?

I agree this could be a disaster, but it could work. No one knows and everyone is guessing. I'd like to give the guy a chance. I think he deserves that.

This is being said to be the worst economic downturn since the depression, or possibly ever, so it's a rather unique situation.....and to be predicting doom and gloom just one month in does seem rather naive and unjust.

Problem with Keyes comments is, the same could have been said before Obama took office, and hasn't that citizenship shit been settled yet?

In any event, I agree, we are screwed, the problems started before Obama took office, and most likely will not go away on his watch...could be anyone of a host of reasons...

Archived