Women who pay for sex

Faustian

And remember, it is different when they do it!

It *is* different when they do it. Lots of things in life are asymmetrical. When a big man beats on a little man, it is different than when a little man beats on a big man. When a white guy calls a black guy 'nigger' it is different than a black guy calling a white guy 'cracker'. Not saying that either is justified... just saying it's different and it takes deliberate (in most cases) will to not understand that, IMO.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am talking about a man going to buy sex from a woman...many women will tell you "...oh that is degrading and oppressive, he is exploiting that poor girl...he is a desperate loser who cannot get sex unless he pays..." Yet when a woman goes and buys sex from a man women will say "...oh she is liberated, why shouldn't she do what men do, she is helping that poor guy get ahead, maybe she loves him, she is expressing her long oppressed sensuality..."

Hence, I am talking about the hypocrisy of it all. There is nothing wrong with anyone paying for sex.

Hence, I am talking about the hypocrisy of it all. There is nothing wrong with anyone paying for sex.

I always have a laugh when women go on how great it is to be around a 'hetro-sexually challenged' man ('gay' to those non metro-sexuals), when that person goes on incessantly about his debauched love life. You hear things like, "he is so cute", "he is so funny" or "he is so centered". However, you would get punters, some would say, punters like us, if we were in a room with women folk, and if we talked about our debauched lifestyles, the women folk would say, "arse hole", "dirty old man", or "boorish twat".

Yes, life is full of little hypocrisies!

When I was sailing on the cruise ships in the Caribbean, we would always see older, white women snuggling up with "their" black stud.

Up to them.

Errrr, for those who wanted, there were lovely, black ladies who would be available to keep you company.

We had an international crew on the ships so there was never a need to partake with the locals. Ahhh, the good ol' days!

I've mentioned before the Gay bars that have a number of women bar fining the men in Patpong area.

very true...and one would think, since a certain percentage of the guys working those bars are actually straight, that they would welcome the chance to fuck someone else for money for a change (as opposed to getting fucked by someone else for money), and a woman at that! haha...

Without wanting to sound the killjoy that above post (767658) is the reason VD, HIV and the other 'happy' diseases are rampant and spreading.

But yeah I've seen the docu of the black dudes and old white ladies.

Women paying for sex.. well It goes on, and thats life. The adventure continues... :)

Archived