radioman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the figures.

In Soi Cowboy there are 946 girls.

Nana has 843.

In Soi cowboy:

23 of ther girls get porked 5 or more times per day.

41 get porked 4 times per day

84 get porked 3 times per day

132 get porked 2 times per day

328 get porked 1 time per day

358 do not get porked

In Nana:

21 of ther girls get porked 5 or more times per day.

35 get porked 4 times per day

73 get porked 3 times per day

108 get porked 2 times per day

298 get porked 1 time per day

308 do not get porked

Take into consideration, drinks, taxi cab fare, tips, etc., we are talking a lot of money.

You forgot the figures for Pattaya. ;)

nightlife 2% of the GDP?

most of the money spent in nightlife does not go into GDP statistics as it is in the blackmarket! or does your catch of the day charge you VAT?

i do not think that the figures mentioned are realistic; let's assume the average spending per punter is 2000 THB per day, it needs 250'000 punter to get 500 million baht. if we take 5000 THB average spending, it is still 100'000 punter.

The real money is from sponsorship and gifts, especially gold and homes.

The above figures do not consider sponsors. Some girls have 5 or more sponsors per month. Lets use the 5 sponsor figure per month:

30,000 baht X 5 sponsors = 150,000 baht.

5000 baht income per day from sponsors per girl with 5 sponsors

250 girls with 5 sponsors brings in

1,250,000 baht per day.

Gifts, especially gold and homes is about equal to this figure which is

1,250,000 baht per day

This totals 2,500,000 baht per day.

The ladies with 4 sponsors, 3 sponsors, 2 sponsors and 1 sponsor all bring in about 3 times that figure or 7,500,000 baht per day.

The total the ladies bring in from sponship and gifts is 10,000,000 (10 million) baht per day or 3,650,000,000 (3.65 billion) baht per year.

LOL...next time your in town...maybe we cud put up a grey one each....sit in Tilac....and start counting.....

No problemo, although it definitely won't be before September and I doubt it will be this year although you never know.

Cheers

Although I've heard many stories about her, I've never actually met the BG with 5 sponsors. The girls with steady sponsors I've met have one or two. Usually if they have two, one of them gives them a lot of money and one of them little or nothing.

Some people need a reality check. In a single night, you could realistically count every sex tourist and whore in bangkok. This is a highly unleverageable operation - you need at least two humans all night to generate a few thousand baht of gdp. The reason we come to bangkok is because pussy is cheap. Now think of all the other daily economic activity much of which has output leveraged many times via automation, machines, etc. And think of all the people in bangkok who are employed. Is there any way whoring could come anywhere close to 2% of economic output?

The total the ladies bring in from sponship and gifts is 10,000,000 (10 million) baht per day or 3,650,000,000 (3.65 billion) baht per year.

those 10 million Baht are only 2% of the claimed 500 million spending on nightlife every day!

Archived