stickman ad.

Dexi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It says he is not married, so would it really be a mia noi?

One doesn't have to be married to have a mia noi. It just isn't a registered marriage and is done with the intention of leaving the guy free to marry someone else of (usually) a higher social standing.

Frank Leigh, the advert looks like the guy is seeking a surrogate mother. He wants kids - without the hassle of really being married.

When my youngest was a few months old I would often push him around in his buggy/pram whilst the wife was off shopping. I was approached by two women on separate occasions asking if I would be willing to father children with them. This in Bangkok. They were absolutely serious, one even wanted to offer money and wanted to discuss with the wife. They didn't look like typical BG's more regular educated women, both spoke English, one was a looker.

I still say the guy is a fruit.

SD is smooth also. I seem to recall him laying it on thick one night to some poor girl right off the farm. "Hey tilac, you wanna fuck?" Smooooooth as silk, eh?

Just like Thai Air...

Hey, it worked, didn't it? :neener:

Just after the last train leaves tonight in Tokyo, I'll use the same line to the gal next to me. Odds are good that it'll work again LOL :grinyes:

Cheers,

SD

Archived