Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

Any good tips or strategies on how to delicately pose this key question to a girl who looks sexy as hell but who may very well be a completely good-girl who's absolutely not on the game? She's a hostess/waitress at a place I pass from time to time. Looking at her, it could go either way. She has given that certain look in the eye that might mean she is one -- you know, just a bit too much eye contact. You know the look.

I have no interest in investing time and work in this one, or trying to convert her, but if she's already working and available, it'd be very nice to try.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of one waitress with big tits who, when nobody is looking, rubs her tits in your face.

Give her some time, you will tell.

I caught one farang who liked to sit at the end of the counter and what he would do is hold his hand out in a certain way. Sure enough, the Thai waitress would come over and place her tit in his hand. Shit, this went on for many days. One day I showed up at the restaurant and the farang was not sitting at the far end of the counter so I sat down there. Sure as I am talking, when I put my hand out like he did, she came over and put her tit in my hand!

Just look into her eyes and say, "I'd love to suck the farts out of your arse".

If she smiles, she's a whore.

If she hits you across the face she's a good girl but alas an angry one too, who you've lost all chances of shagging.

She's a hostess/waitress at a place I pass from time to time.

At Morning/Night? In other words, in a monger venue or ?

Act innocent. Tell her some girl asked if you wanted to go "short time". Tell her you didn't understand. Could she explain? If she can explain, your curiosity will have been satisfied and can proceed accordingly.

HH

Archived