Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate the best way is to get talking to her and ask where she works and if she'll go home with you. If she's on the game you'll soon work it out.

If she says 'right here' and she's stood in the street the game is on, or not as the case may be.

The biggest key to grooving out in LOS is to 'go with the flow of things'. For some reason asians can somehow tap into this as well, and so the lure of Thailand continues...

I agree: you are taking unnecessary heat.

There are TGs who work in normal Thai restaurants who do supplement their income with P4P. Notice I am not saying all TGs. And, I guess, this is your problem.

I suggest you try a little flirtation. If that works, flirt a bit more, and see if she is willing to exchange mobile telephone numbers. If she is willing, ask to meet here for dinner or lunch. There is a chance this might all be a waste of time, but since you don't know, and asking her straight would be rude (hence, your hesitation), that seems the best way forward.

If she shows up by herself and grabs/srokes your arm when you meet, its a good sign she wants to have some fun to supplement her income. I had this happen with a flirtatous beer girl (working at a Japanese restaurant) I met recently. In any event, she will let you know. We met a safe locale (BTS station), she did the grap/sroke arm routine when we met, had dinner - she did insist that we not eat at a Japanese restaurant (sick of it from work, I think) - and it was pretty evident by the end of that meal we were going back to my room. Never discussed, but it was P4P (she wasn't offended, and I don't want her as a GF).

I think she has done this before. When I suggested dinner, she suggested a BTS station. When I asked where at the BTS station, she had the presence of mind the suggest a specific exit number. I still see her on and off, and there certainly is no mystery anymore.

I am pretty confident, she is not the only beer girl or waitress in Bangkok up for this. On the other hand, I suggest you proceed slowly and give her opporunties to take the intiative. If she is game, she will take those intiatives. If not, no big deal (provided its just dinner, and doesn't turn into a trip to Siam Paragon with three of her friends or something like that).

No...I'm the guy who deals with fallout from idiots like you who obviously think all Asian gals are whores!!!!!!!!!!!

What fallout? Can you be more specific?

What? Where to start. I guess I'll just go through the last couple of months.

The fact that at every business meeting in LoS I need to smooth ruffled feathers because some farang somewhere has wronged someone in the room because they cannot act even human, let alone properly? Racism & xenophobia are rife here, and any excuse brings it out. Not my fault, but I get tarred with the same brush. Luckily, just being a decent human with minimal etiquette usually is enough.

Or that I am on a lift in an office building with some asshole who asks the young gal office worker next to me if she wants to be his GF for the night?

Or when my 20yo daughter gets propositioned like a street whore at Lumpini when out with her friends in a normal restaurant far away from the whore zone?

Or when my fiancee needs to have a moto taxi literally outrun a regular taxi because the farang in it will not stop harassing her to go ST with him for B2k and she's terrified he may follow her all the way home and know where she lives?

Or even someone who used to post on this board, whom I trusted and let into my home, who met my gal and was certain she was a working girl (cuz she's young, and beautiful, and speaks English, and dresses sexy, and has a tattoo, and is with a farang) and was all over her, then all over me, because she told him to fuck off and die after he tried to pick her up? He's *very* lucky he's still living; he can thank Ms Vampy for that (she regretted she even told me, but I'm glad she did)...thank her for defusing me...not MY decision, jing jing!

Welcome to the world of being an expat in Asia! THAT'S the shit you put up with on a daily basis nowadays. Even ten years ago, the issues were not as great. I blame the internet and cheap airfares that allow low-rent idiots to travel.

Really. Would YOU deal with THAT in farangland, as a respectable upper middle class business owner (or fuck, as anyone at all), with a normal middle class gal who has a normal, maybe you could say even slightly high profile since she's been on Thai TV three times the past two months, job and normal middle class kids who are in med school programs at Uni? I didn't think so.

Cheers,

SD

Or even someone who used to post on this board, whom I trusted and let into my home, who met my gal and was certain she was a working girl (cuz she's young, and beautiful, and speaks English, and dresses sexy, and has a tattoo, and is with a farang) and was all over her, then all over me, because she told him to fuck off and die after he tried to pick her up? He's *very* lucky he's still living; he can thank Ms Vampy for that (she regretted she even told me, but I'm glad she did)...thank her for defusing me...not MY decision, jing jing!

You should have twatted him, some people have no fucking respect :shakehead

Archived