Clinton Entertainment Plaza.

chuckwoww

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did, and for some reason, they won't show here...screwed it up maybe...?

I have tons that I shot on film, like the ones I posted, will dig out more when I can...

I think when you upload to the Photo Gallery that KS has to approve the photos before they will appear.

Clinton plaza was that perfect spot to duck out on the bargirl network when you had sampled too much from either soi cowboy or nana plaza. I have nothing but fond memories for CP.

I never really got too interested in the soi 10 berr bar complex and I always viewed PP as a bad alternative.

My how quickly things change in the LOS.

I did' date=' and for some reason, they won't show here...screwed it up maybe...?

I have tons that I shot on film, like the ones I posted, will dig out more when I can...[/quote']

I think when you upload to the Photo Gallery that KS has to approve the photos before they will appear.

he others just posted seconds later...maybe the size is off...

Buffy, with all your vast wealth, you could have bought CEP and made it your own private playground...

Met a few people from this board at TLR my first trip, gone by the time I came back 9 months later.

I watched the renegade horde of Police and Army thugs thoroughly demolish the Soi Ten bar area(Where Chewit's park is now) the following January at 4am from the roof of the Miami.

Was that the area where a whole block was trashed in one night? I remember seeing the "before" and "after" pictures on Stickman. Unbelievable. Would have made a great Youtube video...

Archived