Friday Sept 25th?

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Will be in BKK this Friday night. If people are going to Bradman's I'll stop in for a meet. I'll watch the thread and see who is coming along. If not, well I'll be just down the street in one of those nasty Cowboy bars having too much fun for a human to have. :content:

DDDave? You around and about this Friday? Long time no see. Will try to drag Mr. Bang out if he is up to it. CTO and DS will not be around, but maybe the Black Tiger Suadum will be? One never knows. Please don't buy me any drinks, I have to get up early Saturday to go to Pattaya. Wouldn't want to miss the bus down there now would I? 55555.

Cent

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm I like orange juice(s) & further in the soft drink domain I care to note that miranda/pepsico has a new 'blackcurrent' flavour out which at least when being distributed for free by hot hot slim tall white skinned models in the afternoon extreme heat these days are not too bad of a taste :hubba:

so to be a bit more precise - I may or may not be at bradmans and/or down that soi during friday pm'ish :drunk:

see ya

Archived