Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

I actually find the whole Galt vs. Everyone else to be fascinating.

I have a hard time understanding his motivation but his antics have caused me to visit his page on a regular basis. At first I thought it was a genius marketing plan by stickman, but then things got fairly weird.

I read stickman's weekly and head right to galt's page for the rehash and potshotting. Even when he isn't taking shots at someone he is reveal things about himself that are just plain 'awkward'.

I would imagine that Galt is on the board, no?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Latest from The Galt's site. Seems he will be in court today, defending himself without a lawyer present for his defense.

-----------------------

Update Oct 26th:....'I will stand in court tomorrow without a lawyer. Some consider this a weak position -- until you realize that lawyers in this country are a bit flimsy.'

I didn't know (nor care) that Galt was still tilting at windmills. While there are surely some questionable lawywers in Thailand, Galt may be sealing his fate by defending himself. As _face_ dominates in Thailand, Galt best be very careful in what he says to the judge. It is not unheard of for a judge to provide a harsher then normal sentence to someone who he feels causes him to loose face.

Archived