Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

Hopefully, Galt will realize his mistakes and not plan another revenge while in prison.

If he doesn't have shit loads of money and good connections that would be the best option. And then again if had that he wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I just did my morning crawl through the expat websites. Mai mee arai. This is the only place where Galt is being discussed. You'd think if he'd got six years it might get more attention....maybe it's still early.

There's nothing is there?

I even started a thread in the closed sub forum on ThaiVisa and the attitude was either "who"? or indifference.

If as Alholk says, the rumor is bullshit, it seems strange that Galt himself isn't broadcasting the news of his acquittal to the cheering throngs.

I've had personal experience of what happens if you piss off the wrong people in these forums and I recall Suadam telling a similar story.

I would think that if indeed Clayton Wade won the case and got Summers put in jail, he would have communicated that to Stickman and others by now. I suspect there are some who know what happened but are not broadcasting it.

Amazingly enough all this happened 3 years ago, which is why so many here and on other boards don't know anything about it.

TH

Archived