Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he actually does get six years the amount of attention that he will generate will cross over from the punter community and bring in a more mainstream- nonpunter community.

While that means more traffic it will actually put a larger, more powerful microscope on the activities of sites that cover the nightlife scene.

So the very act of shutting the galt up may actually bring more attention to his adversaries.

To be fair about this, Dave posted information provided by Stick and his friends which is why Gualt posted details on Stick. Stick’s real name and occupation was not exactly a secret and he was extremely reckless for holding that job and also running the site at the same time.

Quite correct. It didn't take a genius to understand where the alleged information came from. The board was extremely biased against Galt.

The ensuing comments on MangoSause, led by WYD and others, included several death threats against Gault.

Correct again. The best comment on this was a poster who wondered if they were planning to send a gang of English teachers to his home town and force him to write "I will not post anything negative about Stickman again" 200 times. :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

People call him a stalker on various boards and maybe he is. However for the people that went to his home town and tried to fuck up his everyday life stalker is hardly even the middle name.

They posted a thread about Gault coming to Thailand on an organized “Sex tourism†group.

My guess is that this applies to many posters here, including many of those who support Stickman.

They also accused him of being a pedophile and posted information on an alleged arrest that later proved to be untrue.

True again and if that isn't defamation of character I don't know what is. The best comment on this was from the (hopefully not) former member Christrian Troy i think. He said something along the line "If you know that for a fact, go to the police. If you don't know it for a fact, shut the fuck up.".

Prior to it getting nasty, all Gualt did was point out how Stick was taking money for mentioning certain establishments and not disclosing what he was doing.

Which is what many boards do. As you said all he did was point it out.

I never understood why some people took it all so personal, it was like someone had attacked their god or something.

I have been visiting Thailand for 25+ years. I have met many people that posses neither the brains or the balls to hold their own. They need someone to lean on and for many this support is Stickman. By attacking Stickman he attacked the foundation of many people. I.e. he attaced their god.

ALHOLK

P.S. one good thing did come out of this. The religious nutter WYD did disappear.

" I, John Galt, own and operate a small manufacturing facility. We are unique in that we also directly market the final products to end users all around the globe. In the future, I will profit by accepting capital investment from foreigners to fund very specific projects. The success of these project will benefit the investor and myself. I will also attempt to draw talent here from abroad. I will be looking for engineers who are seeking new opportunity to relocate in Thailand. I will also be looking to influence programs at the local university by inviting people who may teach at the university and help educate a work force in areas of electronic/computer engineering and software development. We won't be looking for active partners in this endeavor for at least a year. So, I would believe that sometime is 2008 we'll begin to release some proposals to the world community for consideration. "

:drool::drool::drool:

As a member of the world community I seem to have missed his 2008 news release . This guy seems to be sick .

The bloke might have been guilty of not seeing the coming of the global down turn in the economy. Appart from that the only sick people I see is those that believe that sickness is defined by not sharing their opinions.

When I saw the title to this thread, I had this guy confused with Gitter, the pedo, who got 3 yrs in Nam, but 6 yrs seems unusually harsh considering what Gitter got for having sex with children.

Hopefully, Galt will realize his mistakes and not plan another revenge while in prison.

so...as I understand it...he completely freaked out after being outed on mangosauce? Wonder how he will react after getting sentenced to six years?

This gets more interesting by the second....

The only indication that he did get 6 years is a single post on this board. I have read your posts on this board and don't think you are dumb enough to believe everything you read on the internet.

I read on another board that the maximum sentence for defamation is 5 years.

Archived