Paki attacki the Glass Door

BadaBing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Paki Attacki"??? WTF? Don't be an asshole racist...stupidity knows no skin color.

Why does using "Paki", the abbreviated form of Pakistani make the OP an asshole racist?

Does that mean that anyone who refers to me as a "Brit", the abbreviated form of British an asshole racist?

I thought Not!

There are a lot of dual standards applied by differant ethnic minorities playing the "Racist Card" when in fact no racism exists.

"Paki Attacki"??? WTF? Don't be an asshole racist...stupidity knows no skin color.

Why does using "Paki"' date=' the abbreviated form of Pakistani make the OP an asshole racist?

Does that mean that anyone who refers to me as a "Brit", the abbreviated form of British an asshole racist?

I thought Not!

There are a lot of dual standards applied by differant ethnic minorities playing the "Racist Card" when in fact no racism exists.[/quote']

Ahhhh....I see. Well, I will now consider myself educated now, then. Thank you.

As for you...of course, since there's nothing at all racist about the term "Paki," you yourself would then feel completely comfortable going into a Pakistani neighborhood in, say, London, and walking up to (alone) a group of 20-something Pakistani males and saying "Hello, Pakis!". Yes, yes, I'm sure you would feel totally comfortable doing this. Since the term is totally non-racist and all. Please report to us on your experiences when you've tried it.

And why the hell would I even consider going to London let alone interfacing with a bunch of Pakistani's, the reason I left the UK some 20 odd years ago was because of all this crap.

Please Re-Read my previous post where I stated There are a lot of dual standards applied by differant ethnic minorities playing the "Racist Card" when in fact no racism exists.

Now just because a group of 20-something Pakistani's play on it and state that "Paki" is a racist slur that does not make it one, as I said playing the "Race Card" something that has been going on in the UK for over the past 25 years.

Now according to your logic

Pakistani abbv "Paki" = Racist

British abbv "Brit" = Non Racist

Would you care to explain what the differance is, the same rules have been applied, in both cases the number of syllables in each abbreviation has been reduced by 50%

...Please Re-Read my previous post where I stated There are a lot of dual standards applied by differant ethnic minorities playing the "Racist Card" when in fact no racism exists.

Now just because a group of 20-something Pakistani's play on it and state that "Paki" is a racist slur that does not make it one...

:yeahthat::worship::worship::worship:

HH

Archived