Friday May 7th Meeting?

dave32

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"So Thai360 has degraded itself into a bunch of balloon chasers?"

Not all of us yet :)

Couldn't be arsed waiting around for the buffet when I was there, so just ordered some enchiladas of the menu (which were pretty good btw).

Sanuk!

So Thai360 has degraded itself into a bunch of balloon chasers?

Sad.

Sorry but I was just thinking that as well. I can't understand why the venue is not in Cowboy or similar where you can at least watch the babes go buy. And the happy hours at 70 THB are ok. I know the argument about taking wives girlfriends but is cowboy that bad for them?

Mr tony bar, you've met people i've taken to cowboy. They found it interesting. Frankly meetings worked best back when we met in nana. They've gotten worse since then. Me, perfect venue is sam's 2000 regardless of soi politics. Cheap food, a offer of cheap beer from the owners. Instead the meetings in a soi way away, and no disrespect ks, because you can't meet in cowboy. Come on, that's silly because you used to meet in the middle of nana. The board would be better if our meetings where in the middle of cowboy. Tony bar, would you meet at sam's, because it'd be great to see you there. Or at the osu food court ghana.

Hi,

It's not a case of not being able to meet in Cowboy, it is a case of not wanting to.

And how exactly would the board be any better if we met inside of Soi Cowboy? Sorry, fail to see that reasoning.

Don't really want to argue about this though as we will NEVER agree on a venue that everyone likes, so fuck it! :)

Sanuk!

Archived