Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Many a time here I have proposed land mines along the border. Much cheaper than a fence or hiring border patrol officers. And much more of a deterrent' date=' I would think. A few warning signs posted about every 40 or 50 miles apart along the border just to give wannabe wets fair advance notice of what might await them. :up:

HH[/quote']

Being some of the rivers in Arizona flow north and we haave each year monsoons, I guess you would volunteer to tell the parents of the children who get blown up from your land mines that they died from your policies?

You have said this in 2 different threads now...what exactly do you mean? so what about the rivers...small patrols can handle that. The idea is you close off as much of the border as you can, and then concentrate on the few holes remaining. Trust me, it works.

If a mine ends up in a river, how is a patrol going to stop a mine that is being pushed by water northward when the water can easily push a car? Some people who have been caught up by the water don't show up for years. How is a patrol going to find such a mine or mines? And who is liable when one goes off?

Using mines would be a military act and that can only happen if we are under martial law. We probably would be in trouble with International law if we use mines.

I know you and HH don't want to hear this, but why can't the Border Patrol patrol only the border instead of the country?

Edited by Guest

Using mines would be a military act and that can only happen if we are under martial law. We probably would be in trouble with International law if we use mines.

No shit ... pretty sure the US is amongst several countries who have agreed not to use landmines again.

Love it when people from a country pioneered by immigrants start talking about closing the borders. Better chhange the sign on the sstatue while you're at it.

No shit ... pretty sure the US is amongst several countries who have agreed not to use landmines again.

Love it when people from a country pioneered by immigrants start talking about closing the borders. Better chhange the sign on the sstatue while you're at it.

We had this kind of boarder within Germany: Patrols, German shepards, razor wire, spring guns, guard towers, e.g.

This kind of border is mostly used by dictatorships...

We had this kind of boarder within Germany: Patrols' date=' German shepards, razor wire, spring guns, guard towers, e.g.

[b']This kind of border is mostly used by dictatorships...[/b]

No problem for HH.

I guess illegal immigration will become a capital crime.

Once the southern border is mined, then they will mine the northern border. Canada will really like that.

Next they will have to mine the west coast followed by the east coast.

But then, wouldn't it me more simpler to have the Border Patrol patrol the border instead of the country?