Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

We will only allow the press that we pick into the White House Press Room ..... which means only Donald Trump cheerleaders. Geeeeeeezzzzzzz I wonder which world leaders did that before him :( .

USA is no longer a democratic Republic it will turn into a fascist state.

Long time, no see.

Lots of happened it appeared. Must admit I got it totally wrong (the election). Surreal is one way to put it. I'm torn between total fear but excited (wrong word but can't think of a better adjective at this time) at just how crazy things will be and what Trump, his appointees and the GOP led Congress and soon to be led Supreme Court will do.

I'm currently living outside of America and won't venture unless its to see family and conduct business (had to renew my DL before the election). I will say this. I have totally lost all faith in a large number of my fellow Americans. Whatever happens next, is on their shoulders.

I still have the Arsenal, my passport (for now) and the 13th amendment for the time being :)

I've gone from fiscal conservative, social moderate to this side of card carrying commie in the many years I've been on this forum. ;)

• Like 2

All is not lost Steve, though like you I'm close to being a card carrying commie.

The news that 'New Zealand businessman Christopher Liddell will take up a powerful White House role, advising President-elect Donald Trump on strategic initiatives.' is heartening.

I'll say this for Kiwis, they can be C**ts like anyone else, but for a country of 4 mill, they have a habit of making a difference (see Rugby, America's cup).

If Trump is the idiot he seems, he will be steerable, Regan was. I'll be interested in the next few years.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34151693/kiwi-businessman-becomes-trump-advisor/#page1

Absolutely obscene rumors.

We can thank the Brits for this one.

Such is the case with Donald Trump’s golden shower. In retrospect, the most surprising thing about the golden-shower rumor is that we didn’t come up with it sooner. Though America spent the better part of last year cracking lewd jokes about our presidential candidates, the biggest joke of all was the product of overseas labor: a self-described “former British intelligence officer†who, in a controversial, unproven dossier, claimed Russian spies may have filmed Donald J. Trump hiring prostitutes to “perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him†in a Moscow hotel room, as part of a psychosexual revenge plot against the ghost of President Obama, Michelle Obama, and their mutually respectful love for one another. The rumor appears on the second page of the document, which BuzzFeed published last night, where it’s highlighted in, um, yellow.

LINK

Let me get this straight. The day that health care is to be repealed/deleted/removed/gone/dead - more people are in favor of it then oppose it.

CNN/ORC Poll shows last-minute love for Obamacare

Overall, 49% say they favor the 2010 health care law, more formally known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, while 47% oppose it. Though a mostly mixed review overall, that's a sharp improvement compared with previous polling on the law.

More have opposed than favored the law in every CNN/ORC poll on this question from March 2010 until now. The shift in the law's favor stems largely from Democrats and independents, while views among Republicans haven't moved much.

LINK