anywhere in cambodia that have no ngos

dingsbumst69

Never been to K11, glad I missed it.

Must have been a terrible place. I think Svay Pak aka K11 was the place which gave Cambo its reputation of being a place for extremely cheap sex, sex slavery, under age girls, pedophilia and drugs.

It went down around 2003/4 at the time I came to Cambo for the first time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NGOs currently operating in Cambodia that target (yes, I mean TARGET with all its negative implications) sex workers are virtually all evil...especially the ones that do "rescue" operations, which basically result in the girls that they "liberate" from a given brothel being turned over to--and summarily raped by--the reprehensible Cambodian police.

Luckily for many of the working girls of Cambo, the past 5 years have meant an exponential increase--especially in Phnom Penh--of "bar beer" type establishments built on the Thai model, where girls actually 1) have the right to refuse customers they don't like (gasp!) and 2) are simply employees of the bar at which they work, free to leave at any time...

Price of LT in Phnom Penh has also increased (take note, abusive Cheap Charlies!!) and is now considered to be $30-40US, NOT the $20US you were used to...c'mon fuckwads, it's still a damn sight cheaper than Bangkok!!

I never paid more than 20-25 USD LT in PP (as of last summer).

Anyway I find the PP hostess bars more and more boring and sometimes frustrating. It happened more than once that the girl which interested me most didn't go with customers. Therefore I will give Cambo a miss next time I go to SE Asia.

Yes 20 is achievable IMHO.

Martinis and the hostess bars work, but it's more work at the hostess bars than it should be, I mean, they should and do have the right to choose, but to not go out, at all, strikes me as the vegetarian working at the abattoir.

Martinis are all going for the bigger dollar but $20 is doable if you can handle/avoid the numerous mamasan dragons.

My last, though two years ago was two lactating Khmer girls at 20 each, enthusiastic they were :)

Martinis and the hostess bars work, but it's more work at the hostess bars than it should be, I mean, they should and do have the right to choose, but to not go out, at all, strikes me as the vegetarian working at the abattoir.

Martinis are all going for the bigger dollar but $20 is doable if you can handle/avoid the numerous mamasan dragons.

My last, though two years ago was two lactating Khmer girls at 20 each, enthusiastic they were :)

I never liked Martinis.

Until 2-3 years ago I had several freelancers from Sharky's, but I found the choice lacking during my last two trips.

Jesus, bitches!!! "20 is achievable..." Yeah, it's FUCKING ACHIEVABLE...here in the US in the shithole alleyways of the dregs of crackwhore low self-esteem, MOTHERFUCKING 20 DOLLARS in "achievable"...

Does that make one less than an utter PIECE OF GODDAMN SHIT for paying it? I think not.

Listen, bitches...6 years ago, 1k was enough for LT for any BKK freelancer, or bar beer girl, or even (if you're not gross), gogo bar worker...

you gonna pay 1k nowadays? FUCK NO. 2k LT in BKK, that's standard now. Unless you're old and fat, in which case, from what I hear, it's a lot more than 2k...

The economy and infrastructure in Phnom Penh has improved unbelievably in the past 5 years. And so have the prices of sex workers. Don't be a fucking CHEAP CHARLIE piece of exploitative SHIT. US $20 is no longer the going price. DEAL WITH IT. Just because "it's achievable" doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

C'mon bitches, don't make me ashamed to be a white male (yet again). MAN UP.

Martinis and the hostess bars work' date=' but it's more work at the hostess bars than it should be, I mean, they should and do have the right to choose, but to not go out, at all, strikes me as the vegetarian working at the abattoir.

My last, though two years ago was two lactating Khmer girls at 20 each, enthusiastic they were :)[/quote']

Jesus, bitches!!! "20 is achievable..." Yeah, it's FUCKING ACHIEVABLE...here in the US in the shithole alleyways of the dregs of crackwhore low self-esteem, MOTHERFUCKING 20 DOLLARS in "achievable"...

Does that make one less than an utter PIECE OF GODDAMN SHIT for paying it? I think not.

Listen, bitches...6 years ago, 1k was enough for LT for any BKK freelancer, or bar beer girl, or even (if you're not gross), gogo bar worker...

you gonna pay 1k nowadays? FUCK NO. 2k LT in BKK, that's standard now. Unless you're old and fat, in which case, from what I hear, it's a lot more than 2k...

The economy and infrastructure in Phnom Penh has improved unbelievably in the past 5 years. And so have the prices of sex workers. Don't be a fucking CHEAP CHARLIE piece of exploitative SHIT. US $20 is no longer the going price. DEAL WITH IT. Just because "it's achievable" doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

You're right, I won't take any money, no more, from the bitches, even if it is a thank you dinner or drink or a nice Rolex watch from frustrated horny Japanese business women :beer:

Martinis and the hostess bars work' date=' but it's more work at the hostess bars than it should be, I mean, they should and do have the right to choose, but to not go out, at all, strikes me as the vegetarian working at the abattoir.

My last, though two years ago was two lactating Khmer girls at 20 each, enthusiastic they were :)[/quote']

One of the great things about this board, is the generally widely held tolerance of other poster's views. And because of this, views of old hands, newbies, the moral right and the depraved, all mix in together, so that the other board members may see and draw conclusions from, the wealth of other's experiences.

By hurling abuse at other posters, some posters, demonstrate a wealth of information about themselves, such as the timing of their menstrual cycle.

I for one am happy to provide a catalyst for the unstable, immature and infirm.

One hopes you are equally, virulently, nice, as your menstrual cycle progresses to the stage, where you yearn for a successful conception.

jmho

Coss

One of the great things about this board, is the generally widely held tolerance of other poster's views. And because of this, views of old hands, newbies, the moral right and the depraved, all mix in together, so that the other board members may see and draw conclusions from, the wealth of other's experiences.

By hurling abuse at other posters, some posters, demonstrate a wealth of information about themselves, such as the timing of their menstrual cycle.

I for one am happy to provide a catalyst for the unstable, immature and infirm.

One hopes you are equally, virulently, nice, as your menstrual cycle progresses to the stage, where you yearn for a successful conception.

jmho

Coss

It is always good to take the glass half full approach :beer:

You can tell when some of our regular posters have been on the turps :_party:

Archived