Catholic Priest Marries Filipina Bargirl

gobbledonk

Who;s your daddy ?

Yep, its only suckers like us who fall for bargirls. Exactly what he was doing in a Karaoke bar is anyone's guess - must have gone over a treat in a country that is still 90% Catholic. She's a cutie, too, adding to the impression that he's just as easily swayed by external appearance as the rest of us.

A Catholic priest in Australia has made a controversial revelation: he has been married to a Filipina for a year now.

According to Yahoo! Australia's 7News, Father Kevin Lee, a priest for 20 years in Glenmore Park, Sydney, admits "living a double life" with his wife Josephina, whom he met in the Philippines.

“So I've fallen in love and I've got married and it's outside of most people's awareness, but I'm sure people within the church could have had a suspicion,†Lee told 7News.

The Australian priest claimed that there are many others like him and that he pitied those “sacrificing†priests around the world who are denying themselves a relationship.

“That's one of the reasons that motivated me to make public my admission that I'm one of those people who's been a pretender: To draw to the attention of the public that there are more like me, in fact most of them,†Lee was quoted as saying.

“I feel sorry for them, I really do, but I think they need to admit they are not being led properly. I think celibacy has to go as a prerequisite for being a minister in the Catholic religion,†he added.

While urging for the abolition of celibacy, Lee also plans to write a book about what he believes is the wider wrongdoing of fellow priests.

However, after making a public confession of his marriage, 7News reported that Lee has been removed from his position as parish priest and has been excommunicated by the church.

The head of the diocese, Bishop Anthony Fisher, denied Lee's claim that most priests live double lives and that the hierarchy knew of his marriage.

“As Father Kevin is aware, by his actions he can no longer operate as a priest and as a result I will immediately be appointing an administrator to Padre Pio parish,†Fisher said in a statement

i don't know the exact rules of the Catholic Church,but i gather they must be celebate when it comes to a woman?.

so ok for him to indulge in fun with alterboys/choirboys and probably get away with it for Years?.

my sister was married to 2 female Catholic priests (female) which i found strange as she is C of E and her hubby is a Hindu,but no case to ask why.

they are well known lesbians in the community and that is acceptable.

so it's ok for women to live together but not a man and a woman...........crazy.

Yow a Rat,

Read his full statement,

"my sister was married to 2 female Catholic priests (female) which i found strange as she is C of E and her hubby is a Hindu,"

I think Sayjaan is off his medication yet again.

" My sister was married to two female catholic priests "......hang on -isn`t that bigamy.Surprised they havn`t been excommunicated ( or should that be defrocked :hubbahubba: ).

too late for me to edit....

meant to be 'married BY 2 Female Catholic priests/vicars/whatever they call themselves.

i knew someone would pick up on my typo...... :doah:

i don't know the exact rules of the Catholic Church,but i gather they must be celebate when it comes to a woman?.

The rules are absolute: Catholic priest must be celibate.

BUT: as long as a priest and his parish keeps quiet the church will ignore it. I have heard that the church even secretly funds children born out of wedlock.

AS SOON as a priest opens his mouth he will be severely punished (usually kicked out of the church).

The same applies to gay priests.

While pedophile priests have been and are permitted to stay in the church. They will only be moved to more quiet job and or/ another parish/country (hopefully without contact to kids).

As a result pedophile priest who destroyed the lives of often dozens of people and who are in fact criminals of the worst kind will be fed and cared for the by church until their death. While straight or gay priests who commit to their adult consenting partners will lose everything (often with severe financial and psychological consequences).

Archived