Catholic Priest Marries Filipina Bargirl

gobbledonk

The Roman Catholic Church has no female priests. It's a boys club.

i certainly won't disagree or argue with you as as i've said i know nothing about the way things work.

all i know is that the church was a designated catholic place of worship and in passing conversations afterwards i assumed the 2 women were catholic.

i just took it as gospel,i stand corrected.

i just find it strange that a non-catholic priest could marry someone in a catholic church. :dunno:

Yeah great isn't it - priests who abuse children get hidden, legal advice and assistance, one "comes out" and says he's married to a WOMAN and they kick him out - his feet never touched the ground.

Saw this guy interviewed and he says he'll be naming and "shaming" the other priests who are married... Hope he consults them first, if they really want to make a point IMO they simply should jump ship to a branch which accepts married priests/vicars and "spread the word" from there.

Heard his missus didn't know he was a priest and wants out, seems she is a good girl?

Hi,

Can't wait for the day religion is gone, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Sanuk!

This will never happen! Religions give direction, security and purpose in an unsecure, volatile world. Also there is the question of what happens after death. People want to have an answer.

Archived