First Trip Reprot To Los: Days 4-12

Mr. Mojo

This is a continuation so it helps to ready my Days 1-3 report.

Day 4: Business meetings, no screwing around, needed recovery time.

Day 5: After business meetings met with TG #4. Very pretty lady of 37 years, and very conservative. Had dinner, walked the mall, said good night. Stopped by very cool wine bar on way back to hotel - high class. Was in the night before and met the "hostess". We were talking and I asked her if the servers go with men. She said Yes. There was a very young, pretty, shy and proper girl with limited English. Apparently she just came from Isan 4 days ago and has not gone with anyone. Not a BG yet. Apparently she liked me so I took her for the night. She was so sweet, proper, loving and caring. 23 years old ("Girl 5"). We went at it all night but I could tell she was somewhat inexperienced. But she was wonderful and we were both into each other (no pun intended). Subsequently I've been getting calls and messages from her. She would make someone a great wife if they took her now.

Day 6: Morning shag with Girl 5, business meeting then flew to Phuket.

Days 6-10 Phuket. Went SCUBA diving, met normal TG #6 for dinner. I was not interested. Also, I found the BGs in Phuket disengaged and the massage parlors overly aggressive. Big turn-off for me, these women lacked the charm of what I had come to expect from Thai women. Did not take any.

Days 10-12: Returned to BKK. TG #2 in was waiting for me. She obviously got real horny during the week thinking of my return because she really gave it to me for 2 days solid. Best sex ever!!! Wow, what got into her? The first time I bedded her (Day 1-2) she was shy and seemed somewhat inexperienced. We spent my remaining days together with my accepting her as a GF. Great gal - I will be back for more.

This first trip to LOS was truly a great experience and held some surprises. Got to meet and experience several normal TGs and ended up at the end with a very compatible GF. Can't wait for the next trip back!

Thanks to the many BMs here for the guidance and good input before my trip. It paid off.

...There was a very young, pretty, shy and proper girl with limited English. Apparently she just came from Isan 4 days ago and has not gone with anyone. Not a BG yet. Apparently she liked me so I took her for the night....

I wonder if the guy who took her the previous night was told that she came from Isan 3 days ago? :hmmm:

I wonder if the guy who took her the previous night was told that she came from Isan 3 days ago? :hmmm:

I guess she told this the guys during the past 2 years. grinyes.gif

But on the other hand a professional BG can't play being naive and unexperienced for a longer time.

Stopped by very cool wine bar on way back to hotel - high class. Was in the night before and met the "hostess". We were talking and I asked her if the servers go with men. She said Yes. There was a very young, pretty, shy and proper girl with limited English. Apparently she just came from Isan 4 days ago and has not gone with anyone.

It was not a High Class Wine Bar but a knocking shop!

As others have said the "4 days in BKK fresh from Issan" is one of the oldest lines in the game.

Aah , now we have chap who is enjoying the fruits of the engaged and aware approach to mongering.

And he's coming back, as they say, you never go to Thailand twice, it's either once and no return or you keep coming back, and back, and back....

Archived