Foreign Prostitutes Nabbed In Pattaya

Horneytorney

ok,i may be in a minority here but i go to Thailand to sample the Asian women and not others.

it's just a thing i have that i preference for the Asians and have had for Years.

for 3000bt i can easily have a VERY good night with at least 3 Asian ladies with sex,food and drink thrown in.

it can be quite fun......

agree with you

If I was living in Europe, I also would not come to Thailand to screw a whore from Uzbekistan... but for someone approaching two decades of living in Asia, it can be a nice change...if they look good and play good

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with you

If I was living in Europe, I also would not come to Thailand to screw a whore from Uzbekistan... but for someone approaching two decades of living in Asia, it can be a nice change...if they look good and play good

I guess they have their customer base. Otherwise they couldn't asking such high prices while working in the street - aren't these cheapest usually?

One can only assume that these somewhat dim gals rubbed someone up the wrong way and werent willing to pay tea money to the BiB. Surely the hot tip for a visiting hooker would be to avoid hassling either family men or locals - who else is going to complain about hookers in Pattaya ? FFS ....

We've all heard the hoopla about the city fathers wanting to clean up Pattaya's image and move the demographic completely to a 'family friendly beachside paradise'. My response is simple - take the cleaze out of Walking St and what's left ? A few overpriced seafood restaurants and some dodgy discos, many of which are merely a haven for freelancers anyway. Thousands of (mostly) Isaan families without an income - its not just the sex workers, its everyone else who works in and around those bars - all in the name of making more money for the 4 and 5-star hotels and boutiques. Screw that.

In Madrid around Grand Via the ST price for an Eastern European is EU 45 approx 1800 THB so if 2000 THB LT it may interest a few guys.

Its about novelty. I would pay serious money for a few hours with the Japanese AV star of my choice, but throwing money at the Soi 33 girls simply because they normally service an elite market holds zero interest for me. Whores, er, whores for courses.

Having had a several year involvement with a girl who worked at one time in Soi 33. Long finished now but was a lot of fun at the time. To suggest that these girls are in any way, and I mean any way, different from a Pattaya coconut bar girl would be just plain wrong. The bar fines may be higher, not set by the girls, and though that may inflate their sense of expectation they all go for the regular amounts. That's if they want to go, a lot of sponsorship in that street and many are out to just party, spg style.

As for paying anything other that a Thai girl for a few hours fun, hmm I have reservations. Right now I'm not in the P4P market but were I shopping for a bit of fun it would be TG's or their close counterparts, SE Asia only that is. The way I see it a TG nearly always brings more than her bodily parts to even the most short time encounter. Sometimes it will fuck you and sometimes it will fuck you up but starfish encounters of the BG kind are IMO rarely more than bad choices on the punters part.

Reminds me of being accosted by a lady boy in KL years ago, hiding in the bushes around the Shangri-La hotel. Dude in a dress, nothing more, did I want a bj? AS IF!!!!

They way I took it though was, having made my escape, they obviously don't fish a barren sea, there must be some seriously messed up people out there.

Some of the Ruskie ladies I`ve seen around Patts look seriously hardcore....they would have to pay ME at least 3k bt. to get involved :twocents:

I have seen them upclose also, and the makeup they pack on their faces is quite disturbing. Just looks like they have some serious mileage on them, and without the makeup, it could turn into a horror show. For me personally, I feel more comfortable dealing with the Thai girls at the bars, especially if I decide to bring them back to my hotel.

Archived