Chatuchak Fish Market reels customers in with tank babes

Coss

fish-girls.png

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/chatuchak-fish-market-reels-customers-in-with-tank-babes/?mc_cid=a1cac1816c&mc_eid=503e28128a

If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. Therefore, if you put a woman in a fish tank, a man will buy it.

A fish shop at Bangkok’s Chatuchak Market is attracting attention not with colorful bettas or gobies, but by hiring models to squat inside its aquariums in their underwear. 

While Bangkok was stranded by rising floodwaters last night, some were distracted by a clip filmed at the ArowanaMall fish store showing a pair of bikini-clad women kneeling inside two fishtanks. In it, they alternately shimmy or look very bored as large fish circulate uncertainly nearby.

“The fish here are really beautiful,” read the caption to a video uploaded by Ratchatapan Chiaochan.

According to ArowanaMall’s website, it sells farmed dragonfish in Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Australia, and Thailand...

1 hour ago, My Penis is hungry said:

There was a very famous series of wonderful photos from about 15 years ago of girls as mermaids swimming underwater

Turned out it was a photographer in London with a large fish tank in his home using very good lighting

In Auckland there was a rumpy pumpy bar called Mermaids, fish tank about the size of  4 Holdens, girls would swim around and disrobe.  Most however, were not naturals and looked like, they were having a gun held to their head, to get in the water.

Ergo, not as fun as it might have first seemed.

54 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Was a bar in Nana years ago with a fish tank with a girl, I think at least two bars going on memory

Lollipop,  when it was called it Lollipop Mermadium, damn must be over 20 years ago now.

I think it was one of Vintage Kwai’s favourites lay back then.

it was one of the original Nana Plaza Bars after it changed from a shopping centre

05C0EB50-160D-48F6-892E-0A4A54BFE777.jpeg

6BCF4CFC-63A5-4211-BBC1-4657755E76E0.jpeg