my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

Could be a BG/freelancer or a "good"girl, but if you'd care to let us know what was your worst encounter, female wise, in thailand, this can prove interesting. I'll let the instances where i "lent" money aside, just part of the learning experience, and basically the worse for me was not that bad, and i learnt a few things anyway. That was in Phuket, 1991. i was at the Banana disco, and this real stunner was like turning evry guy's head. I just sat nearby and watched every guy try to pick her up and fail, when at some point she waved her glass at me and asked me to come over. My ego went up the roof. so, we talk and after that we end up in some bar, talk more and then she tells me she wants 1500 bahts. Even then, my rule was to never go with a girl who annouces the price, so i decline. I could see that she was really put off, and as i tried to make friendly, she brushed me off. end of night.

2 days later, i see her, to avoid the bad vibes i look elsewhere, but after a while she smiles at me, and here we go again, i sit down and of course i know i am going all the way this time. Because my buddy kept our room that night, i have to rent a small one somewhere else, and we get to bed, do the stuff, and as i am ready to do it again, she half-sleepingly tells me "one more time, 1000 more". Hell, I think, i had to leave my beloved Pattaya to find a real 15 minutes hooker in Patong beach. My luck! i tell her "no way,you gotta be kidding" and i test her by saying i am not even sure i have the 1500, may have to go to the money changer tomorrow. That's when she gets up, totally irate, insulting me and going thru my pants asking "where is the money, i don't wait for no little fucker". I had hidden my money under the mattress, so i tell her to go dress up in the shower, and i get the 1500 out of the 5000 i had stashed. She comes out, takes the money from my hand and leaves. i am here at 2 am, in some dump way outside of my real hotel, and i can't find my motorcycle keys. i think that bitch took them, and i am scared she took the bike with her. A real sweat for 10 minutes, until i find them. End of story, but you know what: i hate Phuket!!!!

PS: I learnt that my first instincts were right that first night, and I follow them ever since, and not just about sexnook. Not much of a story, I agree but my worse, by a big margin.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My worst wasn?t so bad either.

My first trip after the curfew I get to the hotel (Dynasty) about midnight and am in NEP about 1 AM. I end up in G-Spot and immediately get the bum rush. Mama-san won?t go away and let me finish my drink and my girl keep saying ?you pay my bar fine NOW!? I don?t yet know how the curfew works so I figure there must be some rush. Hmm.... Maybe the police come at exactly 2AM and arrest everyone, why else the rush?

We get back to my room where I am reclining on the bed enjoying a coke as I didn?t get to finish my drink at G-Spot. She immediately jumps on and starts riding me. 90 seconds later she says, ?you cum now.? Another 30 seconds go by and she says ?why you no cum yet? You no like me?? I paid her off and sent her on her way. On her way out she stole three packs of smokes.

I haven?t been back to G-Spot since.

I had a freelancer/stalker once. But I didn?t get pissed of at her; I understood she was just trying to keep a good customer. She would call me in my room and we would have a conversation like-

Her ?Can I come up??

Me ?No, I?m having sex with another girl now.?

Her ?Oh, no problem, what you do today??

Me ?I went and found the girl I?m having sex with now.?

Her ?Should I wait for you here? Or should I call you later??

Only in Thailand

Will

Difficult to pick, could have been the crazy girl from SC who demanded 2,000 baht as soon as we got back to the hotel, then I had to get security to help remove her from the building amid much ranting and raving. Or I could pick the girl fron Asoke plaza who, after I had spent a considerable amount on the night out, gave me a bs tale about how she could not go hotel -had to go with her girlfriend, only to see her clear off with a thai guy- followed by me chasing her up suk at 6 a.m. for a confrontation, bugger the losing face consideration.

The worst award has to go to a girl from the then pretty girl a go go who I bf for a second time and took to eat at Nana hotel where I was staying. When I told her I was off to CM in the morning with some thai friends she said she would love to come along. Now this girl seemed very sweet, not hard core and would not even dance topless , so I agreed.

First mistake was to give her 2,000 baht for the next 5 nights bf, off she went to pay it and said she'd be back in 30 mins. Turned up 6 hours later, obviously been back to the bar working. I should have dumped her then but it was 3 in the morning and not wanting to waste the 2,000 I let her back in. No sex-too sleepy she jumps into bed with some of her kit still on. She left it until we were off in the mini bus early next day to announce she 'has menns' great. As soon as the thai's start playing cards she want money for play too, the problem was she proved to be a lousy player, and you can play a lot of cards on a 12 hour trek.

As soon as we get to CM she decides it's so cold she has to sleep with ALL her clothes on and even tells me off for looking at her. At some point she tells me a story about a lesbian who took her away to pattaya for the week and gave her 30,000 baht, I just laugh but then wonder how much I should be giving her for this performance. At first I think 500 but then not wanting a scene decide on 1,000 for each day, I'm having such a great time after all. CM is still a bad memory, this little bitch really ruined the trip. When we got back to Bkk on the last night, well Rangsit ST motel, sex had been promised but again it's no shower and jump into bed fully clothed. I did consider murder or just clearing off in the middle of the night, bit of course did neither.

Back in Bkk next morning she followed me to my hotel and when paying time came she demanded 10,000 baht, can you beleive it she really thought she had earned it just walking around CM and throwing me the odd smile. When I told her it was 4,000 and she was lucky to get it she went ballistic. I countered with the lets go and see mamsan defence, I think it was Jip, then she puts the claim down to 5,000. I gave her the 4,000 and off she stormed with a fuck you coming back from the corridor, charming. That night I went out and bf the crazy girl from SC, and after she had been removed got a massage parlor girl delivered, she did stay the night at least but I was feeling so pissed off about everything we just talked.

No wonder guys are found dead in hotel rooms, maybe some of them have topped themselves in frustration. I'm pleased to say my screening technique has improved a lot since those days, and now I rarely pick a bad one-pete

I've had a couple of bad experiences, probably the worst has been on Samui a few years ago. I met a freelancer and took her back to my bungalow.

We had separate showers which is fine, I got in to bed first and she came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her very tightly.

She got in to bed with the towel wrapped around her , very tightly and attempted to give me a blow job.

I started to get suspicious when she wouldnt let me take the towel off, in the end I had to take it off very firmly, she cupped her hands over what I thought was her pussy, I made her remove her hands and discovered she was a HE.

I sprang out of bed, ordering the lady boy to leave, he said 1000 baht I said no way. He started screaming and shouting and threw an ash tray at me.

I got him in a half nelson and we were both fighting now, both naked incidentally.

I'm not quite sure how, but he managed to push me through the wall in to a connecting bungalow, waking up a terrified Farang couple.

To cut a long story short the police were called, understood the situation made me pay the LB 500 baht the bungalow owner who I know well 8000 baht .

The bungalow owner gave me 5000 back later and it was fixed the next day.

My second bad experiece was with a girl who shat the bed, but thats another story.

STH

The samui story was funny.The only LB I ever picked up was in Phuket, after kissing her in the grounds of the posh hotel I was staying at I felt quite pleased with myself at having smuggled her into the room via the window. After getting her into the room she would'nt have a shower or get her kit off so I got my mates thai wife in the next room to come in and see what was up. Even she could not tell it was a bloke, but in the end asked 'are you a boy' followed by much sniggering. I'm surprised more LB's do not get a kicking in these situations, I half thought of keeping her/him the night, but now i'm glad I sent her packing.

My second bad experiece was with a girl who shat the bed, but thats another story'

lets hear about this one, what had you been doing to her? -peter

SOTH,

That girl i'm gonna hook you up with in Samui is a bit of a joker, I had been out all night drinking and was well pissed when we got back to the bungalow, the shower routine over and done with. Laid in bed and she's laid on her front not showing me much of her body except from the back, when i asked he what was up, she turns around and she says ' Me ladyboy '. Well i stopped for a second, thought what the fuck am i gonna do now, fuck he/she it or fuck her off. I was quite dazed and stunned for a while thinking about my options when she suddenly turned around and said 'joking'. I was still unsure for a while thinking is she a she or is she a he ??. Turned out okay though as i had a bloody good look about and looked at her ID card before i went any further.

My worst experiece was in Phuket. I was stalked by an ex- girlfriend who did not consider herself an ex. She followed me from place to place always making sure she was in my line of sight. I should have known something was up because she was always alone and not once did I see any of her friends with her.

At an after hours Thai oriented nightspot she decided after drinking copious amounts of alcohol to attack me by hitting be from behind screaming in Thai that she loved me, I broke her heart, etc. Now mind you I am the only farang in the place and the owner is a very good friend of mine. All eyes were on me. I had to get control of this situation very quickly becuase I had to prevent loss of face for several people-myself, my Thai friends whom I was drinking with and the owner of the bar. Instead of exacerbating the confrontation with yelling and fighting, I promptly picked her up and carried her out of the bar. We had a little tussle outside, I told her we were finished and to go home. I then went back to the bar and my Thai buddies had a couple of good laughs and comments and the incident was soon forgotten after another round of whisky.

That was my worst experience with a Thai woman.

Aside from one pissed off girl that followed me out of a bar and threw a rock through the back window of the taxi I had got into. I've no really had any too many bad experiences. A couple of disappointments like some time ago in CM I negotiated this girl down to a couple of hundred Baht for a LT, took her back to the hotel where she immediatly took her gear off, I wished she had left it on !! Still, maybe if I turn the light off it might not be so bad. Well it was, every stroke resulted in a enourmous pussy fart. In the end I couldn't stand the noise so gave her 1000 baht just to go home early

I made her remove her hands and discovered she was a HE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You kept that one bloody quite when we all went out the other week!I always knew there was more to you than meets the eye!

Mitch,

I'm looking forward to meeting d*****, I was thinking about her earlier . Thats what you want a lively girl, the docile ones are boring after an hour or two.

There's quite a few LB about Lamai, there's one that is very convincing who tried to convince me last time I was there that she wasnt a lady boy.

Problem for her was that I knew her from the bar the previous year when she was pre op. Last year she was post op.

STH

Archived