my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

QUESTION to all!!!!!!!!!

Have any of you had a bad experience with a thai professional girl who is not a BG from a bar?

[color:purple] You want a GTG worst experience? I went out with a non-BG lass in Bangkok. We did the movie and mall shopping thing. Everything seemed to be fine. We went into one store and this gorgeous, I mean physically spectacular salesgirl smiled at me "Can I help you? blah..blah..blah". I must have had the biggest grin in the world and maybe I stared at her a little too hard. After I paid for an item, I commented to the girl that she had a great smile and maybe she should be in commercials.

My friend was pleasant but a little to quiet during this encounter. We get back to the apartment and before I knew it out of nowhere she smacks the shit out of me! I mean straight across the face! I asked What the hell is your problem?. She starts screaming about I embarrassed her, talking to the girl too much, blah, blah , blah. I don't really take too kindly to violent women so I had to end that romance quick. Next time it might have been a bottle cracking my skull!

I had another bad experience with a "GTG" who was a bit suspect in her behavior. She woul only see me at night. Always wanted to stay in my hotel room to eat or mainly have sex. Never wanted to go out and do anything. If we did go out at night of course it was always some Thai disco or Karaoke spot with 10 of her closest freinds and I swear everytime around her friends she acted like she hardly knew me and barely spoke to me.Can you say IGNORED? Back in the hotel it was always off with the clothes and romping in the sack. Doesn't take to much imgination to figure out I was her Farang sex toy satisfying her curiousity itch..

I find that the non-BG's have more agendas and obscure motives than the BG's color=purple>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wrote:

She woul only see me at night.

Always wanted to stay in my hotel room to eat or mainly have sex. Never wanted to go out and do anything. If we

did go out at night of course it was always some Thai disco or Karaoke spot

Sounds like my ideal dream girl, might get a bit boring after a while I expect, not the karaoke though-peter

I did several spit-takes reading all of this. One of the best posts here in a long time.

[color:blue]...burning through lots and lots of coins (I could hear her feeding them into the machine)...color=blue>

Just a classic. Thanks.

Thanks... The one who is stalking me now is another nutter. She is a flight attendant, a job which in Thailand for women is considered to be quite an achievement. Tall, whiter skin, Chinese features, and pursued by lots of Thai guys. For some reason I am not attracted to her even though I usually like that type. Fun to talk to though, or was fun before the craziness started.

I won't go into the details but my friend suggests, and I agree with him, that she reason she is so nuts about me is because I am too nice to her. She stayed over my apartment one night after having made an excuse, then made an excuse to sleep in my bed (lonely, can't sleep, afraid of ghosts) instead of my guest bedroom.

I didn't want to take it to the next step so I didn't touch her or make any sort of move.

From that point onwards she began sending me dozens of SMS messages on my phone, calling me non-stop (even though I had told her not to call me during working hours as I generally don't take personal calls), and so on. Then she sends me flowers - to my office! Of course all the staff were buzzing with this turn of events and it wrecked a setup I was attempting whereby one of my staff has a very cute sister who I was trying to get to know. Why? Because surely the flowers meant that I 'mii fan leow'.

I go home and there are flowers waiting for me there. Not sent to my room, of course, but send to the lobby so everyone walking past would see them and the enormous card with my name on it.

She might as well have hired a skywriting plane to write I WILL BE (CRASH'S) GIRLFRIEND, STAY AWAY.

So I back off for the second time and she sends MORE flowers to my office. So I called the flower shop and tell them to send no more flowers to my office!!!

Then she somehow gets a hold of my apartment land line number- a number that I have only given away to my parents.

It's still ongoing... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

afraid of ghosts

[color:purple] I heard that one a couple of time too. I am not privy to Thai fairy tales and sexual innuendos. Is that a standard line?

My other favorite one was "I drink too much I don't know what I am doing!" (after one friggin glass of wine or cola with a SPLASH of whisky) color=purple>

No, i really meant any thai women. The most money-conscious G i have ever met was a non BG. Not much of a story there, but i know a few stories that happened to others, but they are not my stories, though they were the worse they went thru ( wrist-slashing, i need 30 000 bahts type of stories, accusing hubbie of molesting her child, etc....). You though i meant sex/money stories, maybe...

Sounds like my ideal dream girl, might get a bit boring after a while I expect, not the karaoke though-peter

[color:purple] The first time or two it was cool because she was not cramping me and I thought I was "getting over". What really started to piss me off was that she made a shit-load of excuses to avoid seeing me in the daytime, and when we went out, would act like she barely knew me which was a stark contrast to her behavior in the room. I was made to feel like she was embarassed to be SEEN with me and being from the States that was pretty hard to swallow. I was young then and didn't know much about LOS. I still don't know squat about LOS to be quite honest. color=purple>

OK, i remember this girl who was a waitress in San Francisco, Apple. I dated her a few times, and basically we were friends, never sensed it was going any further than that. She had a BF certainly. Of course she is a bona fide GTG, in US to study computer graphics, and always working as a waitress. Quite pretty too. Anyway, I run into her by hazard in Chiang mai (she was from CM), a year later, and i meet her BF as well, the usual pompuoi white nerd i see asian girls with here in SF. As I say Goodbye, i ask her what they visit to day, and she tells me her Bf wants her to find him a place where he can get body-body massage, and they were on their way for the search. My high opinion of her crashed down a few 1000 yards in a second. I am still pinching myself to make sure i heard that, but yes, she did. And thais complain abour their reputation abroad? With GTGs like her, i'd worry even more... LOL

That girl sounds fine to me! Ditto, jjsuhi's "Farang sex toy satisfying her curiousity itch.."!

Looks like jittima got more than she asked for. The "good" girls seem worse than the "bad" ones in these stories, especially in Crash999's and thai3's stories.

I'm a very calm person, but I would have fairly well blown up if I had been in thai3's shoes. I'd have snatched back the bag of goodies at least! The ethics of "snitching" are being debated in another thread, but I hope you're warning the other chatroom guys about her antics, thai3.

Archived