my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my first trip to Pattaya some 15 years ago I was hanging out at the Sugar Shack which in those days was located right on the corner of Soi Pattayaland 1 and Beach Road. (Any members there then?)

I was new to the scene and naturally couldn't resist the urge to butterfly. After a few days I settled down with one bird who was wild in the sack but a pain in the ass so when she started flirting with a guy in a bar across the road I said to myself, "Fine, I'm free."

I then teamed up with this tall stunner and went out for dinner but when I get back to the bar, the guys warn me the old flame's fuming. "Why," I ask. "She's been paid."

The new "love" and I sneak back to the hotel, which was right above the pub, and tell the guard that under no circumstances is he to let my ex up to my room.

Just as the stunner and I are discussing Darwin's theory of evolution, I hear this shouting downstairs and the guard calls and says the ex won't leave until she sees me. She then charges upstairs and starts banging on the door but I just ignore her.

By this time the new bird's had enough and blows her top telling me to let her in and she'd deal with her as she forages around in her purse for what I assume was a knife!

I calm down the stunner and try to bring the subject bask to evolution of the species. The ex finally gets bored and pisses off, only to shout at me from the street for the next 20 minutes.

Next morning I head back to the Sugar Shack and all the guys have a good laugh before a mate taps me on the shoulder and tells me the crazy one's coming down the street and to split. Here we go again. I scamper out the front and flag a bike taxi.

The crazy monkey hunted me down for the next two days, including at beer bars way up on Soi 2, before I offered to pay her 1,000 baht to leave me alone. She demanded 5,000 baht, and for me to dump the stunner, but eventually settled for the 1,000.

Thankfully, I never saw her after that and later found out that my cruel mates had set her up with some other newbie, just as they'd done with me, as some kind of bizarre initiation joke.

Not sure what you mean by a professional girl who is not a BG. My worst experience with a non BG, apart from my first thai gf who I do not even want to think about, happened a couple of years ago. I met a 'nice' girl on excite ads called Panida who sounded very nice. She was a chula girl, had a degree in English lit and was a real Anglophile, also had been to the UK a couple of times. She had a good job in marketing, was mad on English romantic poets and seemed just what the doctor ordered.

We started emailing each other almost every day for about three months and things seemed to be going well, often these email friendships fade out after a while. When it got near to my next trip miss romantic started to ask if I could maybe bring her one or two things over-sure no problem. At first it was some posh english tea, then we moved onto perfume and then it was levis 501's. I drew the line at the levi's but still had quite a bag of goodies for her.

At her suggestion I stayed at the Atlanta, she said she had been in the rooms there and I took this as a good sign. As soon as I got to bangkok I phoned her,and she still seemed nice , we arranged to go out the next day, in the day then go out at night. Well, she turned up very late, I was waiting for her in the lobby. I was in for a big shock as she just sat down and would hardly say a word, I thought it was just shyness or more probably she just did not like the look of me. After a few minutes she asked if I'd brought her stuff, soon as I gave her the things she announced how she could not stay after all as she had to go and help a friend shop for a wedding dress. So she buggerd off never to be heard from again except to send me a very nasty email about how she could not stand people trying to understand her, or who expected anything of her. I put her in the immature/mental case file and that was that. I did see her a few times on the internet lonely hearts and wondered if she made a habit of this type of shopping. -peter

My worst experience was in Chiang Mai at a Thai oriented place, first farang to go there and the girls were all there waiting to be choose and the Thai guy put pressure on me to make a choice but all the girls but one were telling the Thai guy they don't want to go with a farang. I was very embarrassed standing up there and listening to this. It end up quite good because the one who was willing to go with me was the cutest.

"As a General rule A true TG won?t do behaviour like that I am sure, but I think that maybee a BG or some of them will do! "

Keeping in mind that this board is generally about bars and bargirls, most of the stories here will be about those. But ask expats about their crazy stories and we can talk to you for a long long time - yes, even about professional educated girls!

Perhaps the weirdest girl I have encountered in Thailand was one I met through using ICQ. I normally use ICQ to talk to my friends in the US and Europe but will on occation, when I'm bored, look for a random person to chat with. I had a general policy of not meeting people blindly through ICQ but one girl kept insisting that we should meet when she was in Bangkok.

I thought that she, being fairly well educated and a decent English speaker, could meet me in Starbucks where we could chat for a while and then we'd go our separate ways.

She shows up, looking a lot shorter, plumper, and lacking the hair in her photograph- but I hadn't set any high expectations, at the very worst just finding a person with whom I can chat and have a laugh. But she sits down and complains that she is thirsty and would like (get ready for this) a cola. She is insuinating that I should be buying her the cola. It was quite the opening line!

As Starbucks doesn't have cola I suggest that we walk to the nearby Burger King. I hadn't had dinner so I grabbed a fish sandwich and she orders for herself, of course expecting me to pay.

We sit down, chat for a little while, and then she starts insisting that I call a friend of mine who is an actor in Thailand (not you, PT if you're reading this) because she wants to talk to him. I hadn't spoken to him in over a month and it was not a good reason so call so I refused- she didn't make a big drama out of it but kept asking me again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....

Then she told me that she had a problem because she needed to catch a train that evening to go home but didn't think she would have time to make it back to her friend's apartment via bus in order to pick up her things. Why, I asked, did she agree to meet with me if it didn't give her enough time to get back? She didn't know.

So I suggest a taxi but she tells me that she doesn't have enough money for a taxi. Then she tells me again, "I don't have enough money for a taxi" and then, "(my name), I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A TAXI."

So I give her a couple of hundred Baht for a taxi and then tell her I have to leave to meet a friend who is traveling around Asia and will shortly be arriving in my apartment. I walk her to her taxi and she suddenly says, "I want to see your apartment" which of course flies in the face of her story about being late. I brush it off and then she says, more boldly, "I am going to see your apartment."

I almost tossed her into a taxi, waved, and then sprinted to the skytrain station. I thought the story was over with but later that evening I get a phone call from the girl. She tells me that she is in the Hualampong train station but doesn't have enough money to buy a train ticket (!!!). I ask why she left her friend's apartment without having enough money. She doesn't know.

She asks me to go pick her up. I'm with my friend from the US and have to take care of him, I tell her. She says that her friend can't take care of her anymore because she is with her boyfriend. I repeat to her that I am taking care of my friend. She will have to ask strangers for money, she says. She will have to sleep in the train station toilet, she says, as the last train is about to leave and so there's no time to borrow money from anyone she knows.

Keep in mind that she had called me on my mobile phone as I was walking around Sukhumvit with my friend, burning through lots and lots of coins (I could hear her feeding them into the machine).

Finally I tell her that I'm going and hang up on her. She called back a dozen times. The next day I started to get calls from her from Pitsanulok (her hometown) so obviously she somehow found the money to buy the ticket to get home.

Then her calls began. At first a few times a day then ten times then twenty then virtually non-stop. She would let it ring once and then hang up, I assume this was to save her the cost of it diverting to voice mail. Luckily, my phone (a Nokia) has different caller groups so I assigned her to the bargirl caller group which meant that my phone didn't ring when she called. Calling her and telling her to stop calling me didn't change a thing- in fact it only made it worse as she was able to speak with me.

Finally over days, weeks, and a couple of months she disappeared. I'm still afraid I'll see her around a corner one day and then it'll all begin again!

Then there's the story about the air stewardess from the good family and her stalking- though that's still ongoing.

And people wonder why I stay home and play Playstation!

this story seems interesting....I think you must did something wrong to her but she afraid to tell you......mightbe she doesn't like that perfume

cheers

jitty

Don't be sad you will have a plenty chance to have a new GTG I believe that

Not the perfume, it was the one she wanted. Maybe the tea was not quite right, or the Byron could have been the wrong collection of poems. We can but try, all I want is a girl who can sing luktung, don't care if she is mad, as long as she can sing a song!-peter

Archived