my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was with this beatifull, very funny girl. She was wearing very high shoes, a lot of people had a good laugh and took pictures on beachroad Pattaya of her.

On my next trip I had problems locating her, but managed to find her. How she had changed from that sweetie into a bitch!!!

Took her 3 days to give me a note when I headed to my daily internet session. The note went along these lines:

Good for you, good for me, I wat you to speak now, give me telephone!

Now this was around september 2000, I checked prices for telephones, cheapest was around 18.000 bath.

I dumped her next morning, but still was stupid enough to give her an extra 4.000 baht. (maybe for the good times we had on previous trip?)

It was about eighteen years ago. I had been staying together with a freelancer for a few weeks, really enjoyed her company. We were staying in a hotel near Silom Rd. She needed to go visit her sister (?) one evening and I decided it would be a good time to stroll over to pick up some photos at a shop on Surawong Rd. There was a slightly shorter route I could have used but for some reason chose Pat Pong Rd.smile.gif (this was before the existence of the night market/vendors).

I only made it past a few bars before I realized that the hot and muggy weather had taken its toll and I was in need of a cold beer. It was happy hour and King?s Castle (which was one of my favorites at the time) just happened to be the closest place for a beer and some air-con. Within five minutes I was sitting drinking a cold beer with two lovely TGs in bikinis on either side of me sipping their colas.

I was leaning close to the girl on my right when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Before I knew what was happening I was slugged on the side of my head and then my attacker?s teeth sunk into my cheek. When I came to my senses I saw the backside of my little freelancer GF heading out the door. The attack probably lasted two seconds, just a flash, but left me dazed and bleeding. I considered myself lucky that she had not latched on to my nose or an ear. As it was I had a good scar for a long time. That night I slept with one eye open, my jeans on, belt cinched tight.

It was a humbling experience to find how quickly a pissed off 5 foot, 100 pound TG, with no weapons but her fists and teeth, could knock me silly so quickly.

It was 1998, and my first trip to BKK. I was working there for 6 weeks or so, and knew very little about the scene when I first arrived. My first trip to see the sights was to Long Gun, where the co-worker I was with (5'-4" tall Vietnamese-American) proceeded to get in a fight with an old Austrailan twice his size (but that is a different story). On my second or third trip to Nana (decided to stay out of Cowboy for a while), I finally decided to barfine a girl at the end of the night. In that my hotel was not lady-friendly (booked by my company...my co-worker who had been to BKK many times knew enough to have the company book him at a different hotel!), I asked the girl where we could go for a short-time room (thinking something around Nana as others had suggested). She proceeded to take me on a taxi ride for about 40 minutes (no traffic at 2am!), to where?... I still have no idea 8 to Thailand trips later! We went to 2 or 3 thai bars, where I was the only Farang present! Not knowing anything about the scene and being new to BKK, I was a little nervous to say the least! After drinking about a half a dozen shots of horrible tasting whiskey, I finally convinced her to leave. We proceeded to get a taxi to one of those drive-in short-time hotels...its now about 5 am! A quick shower, she turns on the TV, and tries to go to sleep! Finally, she begrudgenly slips a condom on me, hops on top (facing away from me) and starts bouncing up and down. In no time the cheap Thai condom breaks, she stops, lays down on the bed and passes out! Completely disgusted at this point, I turn on the lights to get dressed to get the hell out of there (having no idea where 'there' was). She was laying on her stomach, and her ass and legs were all covered with bruises. Not sure what the hell was going on there?? Found a taxi outside the hotel (alot of hooting and hollaring from the taxi drivers when I came out from behind the curtain!), and returned for a couple of hours of sleep before work.

Pretty bad FIRST experience, but my motto always was if you don't get it right, try and try again!

My worst experience was with my GF non BG after a small disagreement over money,she left the flat on Petburi Rd. and I thought, OH good shes gone I"ll get some peace at last.however,something made me check my wallet and to my unpleasant surprise all my cash ( 5000 ) baht had gone save for 150 baht.So I thought damn,Oh well I can always change another tr. cheque - wrong !!! passprt gone as well.So,how to live in Bangkok on small money ? Evening meal = 35 baht from the local corner food stall,stir fried veg. and chile ,very nice too,water free of course. Mid day snack fruit from a roadside vendor pineapple and watermellon = 20 baht.Luckily GF rang after 3 days and passport was returned,so all ended well.Moral of this tale - always keep some cash stashed away .

Archived