my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

I think the worst is still yet to evolve. keep reading rustys trip report "the third coming". I can see a biggy looming up like a mac truck for our newbie mate.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you do whatever any dirty ho say's?

I don't eat what I don't know......

Besides she had a really bad attitude......

DD

• 3 weeks later...

Just to warm you up, I have to mention the eposode in one of upstairs bars at Nana last year. It is not really worse experience with the girl per se. During the sharpshooter and airballoon show I got really carried away explaining one BG that I am not interested in ST?and one of the ?arrows? landed in my mouth.

Now the main course. Speaking about a bad influence of Phuket? I found really nice gal in White House (RIP!) and took her to Coral Island just 10km off Phuket. Best diving site by the way! We came back to BKK after 4 days and she helped me a lot finding the way to Bayoke Suite Hotel. I checked in, gave her some taxi money and off she goes. Few hours later I went back to CP and couldn?t resist paying barfine for another gal at Candy Cane. Back to my hotel I am trying to get my keys and manager gives me that strange look and ask me to move closer just to whisper in my ear that my wife and my son are waiting for me in my room. Sweet mother of God! I remember that I truly believed at that moment that my whole family decided to give me a surprise party and flew from Canada. So I tell my new gal to wait (there is a problem with the lock, honey) and go with security guard upstairs, where I find my Phuket companion and her 6 month old sun. To make the long story short, it took 2 guards and more than an hour to vacate my premises.

When it was over, I went downstairs to give management a shit?., I noticed that my new gal is still there waiting for me. I have to admit that she found a way to make me forget all my troubles of the day (rhymes!) and friendly management made my stay free. You should see the looks they gave me every time I passed through the lobby, tho

Leroy

Archived