my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STH,

Sorry man, but just had to laugh at that story. Just imagine the farang couples faces when you burst through there wall, naked and with an LB chacing after you.

My worst experiece was in Phuket

------------------

See! I tell you, this place is HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color:purple] Phuket is like a first love, always remembered fondly but there is a reason why you never stayed with her.

Pattaya on the other hand was like the school slut, you never had any intentions on getting serious color=purple> wink.gif

"I've had a couple of bad experiences, probably the worst has been on Samui a few years ago. I met a freelancer and took her back to my bungalow. "

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha.... that's one of the funniest stories ever!!! I can just imagine you falling through a partition with a katoey in a half-nelson!!!!

I honestly haven't had too many very bad experiences here in Thailand. My only problems have been with stalker types and one chick in Phuket who demanded lots of cash when we were back in my room. I said no and rolled over to sleep and she passed out drunk.

A friend of mine had an unbelievablely bad time once, though it was his fault. His parents were visiting Bangkok and he was due to go with them to Siem Riep the following day at something like 8am. The evening before we all had dinner together, several friends of ours, my friend, his parents, and his girlfriend whom he introduced to his parents that day. We had a nice pleasant dinner and parted ways.

I went back to my apartment as it was a week-night and my friend dropped his girlfriend off at her place and went out for a couple of drinks. The next thing my friend remembers, as he tells it, is being drunkenly woken up, opening his eyes and seeing his father standing over him.

He had gone out partying until 3am (he was supposed to wake up at 6am), drank heavily, and brought back a Nana girl to his apartment. He shagged her, throwing condoms on the floor as he used them and passed out naked on the bed, forgetting to set the alarm.

His parents woke up on time but didn't hear anything from my friend. They tried to call him but there was no answer so they went over to his apartment and knocked- no answer. They got the landlord to unlock the front door but the security latch was on, so they had to batter their way in. The mother waited in the living room (thank God!) and then father went into the bedroom to see his son, passed out naked with a naked girl (not the girlfriend from the night before) with used condoms all over the floor - this at about 10am, well after they were supposed to have arrived in Cambodia.

My friend said that the only thing worse about that scenario would have been if he had had a heroin needle in his arm at the time. You have to know my friend to truly appreciate this story- he is always getting himself into trouble with girls and booze, but this was a story to top them all!

Needless to say, he had a rather frosty trip with his parents to Cambodia. Heheh....

my worst thai girl experience?.

not at the time,but certainly for the grief i've got in the last few days.

joking,i appreciate all the views,interesting to hear peoples opinions.

will probably get flamed again for my pathetic attempt at irony.

some of you will know what i'm talking about.

You posted ? My worst TG experience? I think that?s it incorrect.

It should be ? My worst TBG experience?

As a General rule A true TG won?t do behaviour like that I am sure, but I think that maybee a BG or some of them will do!

I have been to Phuket and Samui on my holidays with my HB?I am also hate phuket. As I mationed in the earlier thread.

QUESTION to all!!!!!!!!!

Have any of you had a bad experience with a thai professional girl who is not a BG from a bar?

I think that we female members of the committee would like to know about this. No bullshit story accepted ( STH don?t be naughty)

Cheers

New jitty

Archived