my worst TG experience, and you?

pattaya127

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you asked: Do the girl have any " my wrost falang experience, or are we all just too good to complain about?

I think if night ladies they can play on this board they will have many stories about their dirty farangs....for us to know.

for my experience that I think it was not good about farang behaviour was when I was walking up to catch the sky train

Prom pong station. There was one farang man age about 50 up was walking up behind me and said "thai word that meant beautiful to me and asked where I was going" I did not said, I just ignored him...but told him by my angrily eyes "go away from me now...nasty man".

that it...may be it seems normal for a farang but for Thai women we don't like.

Jitty

<<I think if night ladies they can play on this board they will have many stories about their dirty farangs....for us to know.>>

they usually came up with stories how they got treatend

by their former thai boyfriends\husbands,mostly doing a runner after they got pregnant,got beaten or even raped.

the most touching story i've been told so far,was that a 15 year old girl who was gangraped by six thaiguys.since this girl is married now to a buddy of mine for 3 years,so pls don't come up with this "they tell you what you want to hear" cr##.

anyway,i agree with you that being called suay maak maak

is a serious offence and the guy should face at least

a five year sentence into bangkok hilton.

stay tuned,

cyberbeno4

"thai word that meant beautiful to me and asked where I was going"

Jittima,

Don't ever go to Italy(or Latin America)then!

Also, don't Thai men say things like that to Thai women they don't know? Aren't Thai men as bold?

said "thai word that meant beautiful to me and asked where I was going" I did not said, I just ignored him

----------------------

don't you have anything worse? You are a blessed person if that is all you will ever have to worry about from a man. At least, he did not waste your time. My thai friend in SF, told me how his siter was working as a mercedes saleswoman in BKK, and many times, a thai guy would lead her on about trying the car again and again just to finally proposition her. Men are pigs, except the ones who are not showing it. LOL

I had a similar experience when I decided to call up a massage parlor in Bangkok. I asked them send a girl up to my room and an hour later there is a knock at the door and I am face to face with a pretty fine looking girl. Unfortunately from that point things deteriorated rapidly.

It was obvious that she didn't know a massage from a dogs breakfast. Feeling slightly embarrassed I let her continue and she told me that she was from Koh Samui and that she was in Bangkok to make money so she could open a restaurant on the island. At the end of the one hour massge she asked me if I wanted the extras. Thinking that perhaps she may have talents in that area, I asked what was on offer. Her answer to me was that she would smoke me with a condom fcr 4000 baht. Well it doesn't take a genius to work out that what she was asking was off the planet.

When I told her that her prlce was way too steep she lost her composure and morphed lnto a swearing, screaming tigress.

" You f#cking farangs you think your money is so big."

Trying not to show my anger I decided to have a bit of fun with her so I told he to calm down. Then I told her that we should both slip naked under the sheet and just relax. I watched her strip off and then I lay next to her, counted to twenty and told her that I was bored, had changed my mind and it that she should leave.

She jumped up and started demanding her 4000 baht. " I already take clothes off. You must pay me now." I made it clear to her that she could whistle dixie for her money and eventually she stopped her ranting.

She was humiliated now and I felt redeemed so I got dressed, opened the door pushed the 400 baht massage fee into her hand and ushered her out as fast as I could get rid of her.

something similar happened to me.

promised me the earth in the bar,but things were different in the bedroom.

decided she was tired and needed sleep and i touched her tits,just to try and get her in the mood.

tried to kiss her and touch her fanny and all the time squirming away from me.

i got fed up and told her to get dressed and go.

she demanded 3000 and i told her where to go.

told her no sex,no money.

i had'nt paid the bar for her to sleep.

she said 'you touch me'

she got angry and phoned the police and (i guess,as it was all in thai) that i was cheating her etc.

they arrived and i told them calmly the situation.

thank god they were on my side,they told her to go(with her tail between her legs),and i was a little relieved and tipped them 200 each.

got dressed and went to the local pick-up place and got an absolute babe for 300 for 6 hours.

but that's another story.

but no way is this my worst story.

Actually there is a second part to my story. At about 4 am on the same night I got a phone call from her. She rang to apologise for handling me the wrong way, telling me it was out of character for her.

I have my own idea of why she rang. The reason I got her in the first place was because I called her agency from the card that was on my dresser in the hotel room. Presumably she has related her debacle with me to her boss and he was worried that I would complain to my hotel and the management would withdraw their relationship with the agency. My instincts told me that it was at her boss's request that she offered her apology.

Archived