Rich young and beautiful

I was there on Saturday night. I got in without a problem.

This club has the same cold atmosphere who i can find in such clubs around Europe. The Sound-System is great, but the music was boring for me.(techno). And most of the visitors are Sino-Thais (Chinese-Thai). I cant see many real Thai people there. (70% Sino-Thais, 10% Thais, 10% Arabs/Indians, and a 10% growing up number of Farangs. I saw a few higher-class free lancers there start chatting with Farangs after a a while and leave the club with. The club is for me not real worth again a visit.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Mentors:

And most of the visitors are Sino-Thais (Chinese-Thai). [color:"red"] I cant see many real Thai people there.
[/color]
(70% Sino-Thais, 10% Thais, 10% Arabs/Indians, and a 10% growing up number of Farangs.

Can someone please physically describe to me what in the hell a REAL Thai looks like?! Better yet just e-mail me a picture. I don't want to run into those FAKE Thais ::

JJ,

agree with you. Cannot see any difference unless Mentor means lighter skined Thais who he perhaps mistakes for Thai Chinese. Not all light colored Thais are Thai-Chinese. Many come from Northern Thailand and are not of Chinese heritage.

"Can someone please physically describe to me what in the hell a REAL Thai looks like?! Better yet just e-mail me a picture. I don't want to run into those FAKE Thais"

OK,I'll have a try.In fashion it seems there's a siamese look,different than the chinese or Luk Krung one.Long face,no slit eyes but "ta to",not sure how one says in english,kindda big round eyes.Not necessarily very fair skin either.Nose should be pretty sharp too,but it's not necessarily big or worked upon.I remember an article stating that this style of models sometimes got popular in Europe while not so much in Thailand where girls Muay(chinese origins) or Luk Kruung are more sought after.

I'm glad the entrance staff is selective BTW,I don't think I ever saw there someone wearing slippers either.Reminds me a couple of backpackers in full KSR costume dancing in the middle of Tantra's dance floor ::

I'm sure with you it's not obvious to say where a girl comes from.About Northern Thailand,aren't most of those fair skinned girls supposed to have chinese origins??

An erudite answer would be welcome,but not necessarily from JJsushi

aren't most of those fair skinned girls supposed to have chinese origins??

from that little I do understand, yes georaphically they're of Chinese origin (Dai minority in Yunnan province) but, ethnically they're not HAN Chinese. That's what my GF always tells me.

Good to see an update for Bed here. I've been hearing good things about it in UK and can't wait to get there early Dec and check it out. Quite a few of us will be going 13th and 20th Dec as a booking (mostly Thai). Tantra was good while it lasted and definitely needed a replacement. Any others which are in the same league as Bed springing up? revamped Aise, Barli, Faith, Lucille? Thank God for the house/trance music in these places...London is filling up with RnB everywhere and I can't wait to get away from it. Plus, meet some quality women for a change!

Hi,

"I'm glad the entrance staff is selective BTW,I don't think I ever saw there someone wearing slippers either."

Thanks for mentioning this, means I do not have to bother with a club like this. (and no I do not wear slippers)

Obviously this has nothing to do with dresscode, but rather with wealth, or rather *perceived* wealth. I bet that if a well-known politicians son shows up in slippers and a singlet, he is being let in regardless. So, dress code my ass.

Sanuk!

KS,that's still the way I like it.But you sure will be missed...

Londonfun,I've been for the first time in Aise since it reopened last week and it was horrible.Week day but that doesn't explain why the swimming pool hadn't been cleaned in a long while,no more singer outside and the food was worse than ever.I think one single table was occupied inside.Never been inside Lucille but RCA is as busy as ever.Don't know much about Faith,some peope seem to enjoy this club,from what I saw it's mostly good to have a drink before heading to bigger places.May give it another look soon though.

Have fun

"Any others which are in the same league as Bed springing up"

Some fine but small trance clubs in silom soi 4 too.I still like the place very much,just remember straight people mostly show up on week end after 11pm,at different times one will only find the Balcony and Telephone bars terraces busy,both beeing gay

Archived