About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

Hi maiLuk,

How you doin', my friend? :) Not too good, it would seem.

MaiLuk.......I can only tell you what I already have said. You are most likely dealing with a very (read: severely) damaged bag of goods. A girl on the streets in BKK, since her pre-teens, and in her 30's now. I say damaged, because no human could do her job for 15+ years, and not have a very skewed view of life, in terms of male/female relationships. At least in our terms. Well...I should say my terms, because I don't know yours.

You call her up, and it doesn't seem to phase you, that she is in the middle of a fuck session, with her sister, and two other falang. I, for one, could not say, "OK honey, after he cums in your mouth, give me a ring". Maybe you're comfortable with that, but I would not be.

Let me ask you this. Why? Why do you want to be with her?

Is it for her?...I'm not seeing this. Is it for you? Yes. She's fullfilling a need for you. God only knows what that is, but she provides for you, a need, that no one else is able to do.

It's this need of yours, that you need to examine.

We both know, that for you to have a traditional relationship with her, you will have to commit wholey, and take her out.

Honestly, I'm just not seeing this with you, as I said before. She is an attraction, and an infactuation.

Leave it at that. (my best advise).

HT

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT,

"ok honey, after he cums in your mouth, give me a call"

Classic quote :grinyes:

I totally agree with your perspective on his situation :grinyes:

You give good quality advice :angel:

Jarunee said: "I'm no good."

BB said "Maybe she was only looking for appreciation, tenderness, warmth and some love....... and you did not give that to her then....."

...so why should I expect it from her now.

BB, you think I don't think about that? Unfortunately at that moment I saw it as an act (still don't know for sure).

I know, no excuse.

she certainly doesnt deserve to be played by some farang with nothing better to do..

Well lets see. She calls me, says she loves me, she wants me to be the one that sends her money because I'm the only man for her and she is rid of all other boyfriends.

Immediately after, she falls off the face of the earth, no word from her other than some nonsense conveyed through her sister.

It might be more accurate if I changed the above quote to say:

he certainly doesnt deserve to be played by some BG with nothing better to do..

But we can't change it to say that. Afterall I am a punter and being played is what its all about, yes?

Sympathy for Jarunee is a risky thing, she's an angel and the :devil: wrapped up in a small package (with my name stamped on it ::).

>>>in the end you are going to walk away regardless.<<<

My original plan was not to walk away, just keep seeing her on my trips as in the past. That HT character got me thinking I need to let her go :: :: :grinyes:

I say damaged, because no human could do her job for 15+ years, and not have a very skewed view of life, in terms of male/female relationships. At least in our terms. Well...I should say my terms, because I don't know yours.

Hahaha! I think you do know. :hug:

I, for one, could not say, "OK honey, after he cums in your mouth, give me a ring". Maybe you're comfortable with that, but I would not be.

Ahhh, but you are comfortable with it. Think back to your last night in BKK, you are in your favorite gogo, its dark, you've had a few, the music is good. You bought a lady drink for Noi, she is very new to the scene (so you think). Noi has taken a liking to you. "U fugging vely hansum, I go wit U. I smoke U too mutt". Than you said "OK honey, here is a purple one, lets blow this taco stand."

Same same, yes?

Anticipating an attempt to twist your way out, it does not matter that she is not your girlfriend. Its still the identical circumstance whether your doing a s/t or your regular BG or your girlfriend/wife. If she was with a guy just before you arrived, than she had a mouthful. :grinyes:

for you to have a traditional relationship with her, you will have to commit wholey, and take her out.

Did you say traditional? Like farang/farang? :eek:

OK no fooling now. The update on Jarunee is that there is no update. I can just see me having sent her money and than she does a Houdini act on me. You know she never asked for money before, maybe she had a farang lined up and figured why not hit me up for some quick baht before making her escape to farangland.

The timing is strange.

But why the hospital ruse if she wasn't coming back?

Her sister was supposed to call me (from the hospital), she did not, I gave her a ring, told her I knew Jarunee is not in the hosp, mai pen rai, where is she? "She at home now, very sick."

Left a message on jarunee's mobile (third or fourth one in three weeks), asked why the BS about the hosp, I think you went somewhere with a farang. Said its better for us to not see each other when I'm in BKK.

That was 3 days ago. Jarunee is gone.

Heard this song we all know on the radio yesterday.

Roxanne?

You don't have to put on that red light

Walk the streets for money

You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Roxanne?

You don't have to wear that dress tonight

Roxanne

You don't have to sell your body to the night

His eyes upon your face,

His hand upon your hand,

His lips caress your skin,

It?s more than I can stand.

Roxanne Why does my heart lie?

Roxanne Feelings I can?t fight.

You?re free to leave me,

Just don?t deceive me,

And please, believe me when I say, ?I love you.?

::

I said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, for one, could not say, "OK honey, after he cums in your mouth, give me a ring". Maybe you're comfortable with that, but I would not be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said:

Ahhh, but you are comfortable with it. Think back to your last night in BKK, you are in your favorite gogo, its dark, you've had a few, the music is good. You bought a lady drink for Noi, she is very new to the scene (so you think). Noi has taken a liking to you. "U fugging vely hansum, I go wit U. I smoke U too mutt". Than you said "OK honey, here is a purple one, lets blow this taco stand."

Same same, yes?

Anticipating an attempt to twist your way out, it does not matter that she is not your girlfriend. Its still the identical circumstance whether your doing a s/t or your regular BG or your girlfriend/wife. If she was with a guy just before you arrived, than she had a mouthful.

I say:

Same same?....NO!! :grinyes: S/T bargirl, and wife/gf, is not same-same. I'd expect a B/G to be calling me from another man's bed, but not my wife. :o

Seriously, for some guys....I guess they find a way to live with it, and shrug it off. Just not for me. I've already stated I would never get seriously involved with a prostitute. And in fact will run, not walk, if starting to go that way. While I express my views here, I would never try to shove them up someone else's ass. 10's of thousands of B/G boyfriends put up with it every day, so are obviously ok with situation.

But it's all a moot point now, isn't it? She's just back to doin' the only thing she knows how. :dunno:

HT

ML

She won't be far away and they always turn up again.

But any man who wants hold this girl down has to have her respect, you know that and maybe you can do it if you want, if not it?s chaos. She?ll only deliver to someone competent enough to extract it, someone with the qualities she rates. Habitually scamming bfs, a routine etched into her M.O., this type need men with the thump to convert them to devotees. What else could work. She?s doing what she?s been doing for years. You ask the catch 22 question. All vanity but worth shooting for. Though if she relents she?ll become less the exciting fantastic looking nutter she is right now.

If this girl does it for you, go for it.

Puzzling disappearing like that. Even if she?s with other farangs you?d think she?d stay in contact to maximize her opps.

regards

3d

The feeling is hard to handle.....

you know its the only thing to do to leave her but your feelings gets in the way and your trying to grasp a hope that maybe she change maybe she can be with you maybe she give you the attention you deserve and want...

i have been there and i know the feeling.

its easier said then done to leave someone you have strong feelings for.

take care MaiLuk

cheers

HT,

Again I totally agree with you. :grinyes:

Yes, the odds of a BG having a customer the night/hour before you is extremely possible :o but we all know this in the back of our minds. :grinyes:

The calling from another man's bed is just too much all together. :grinyes: :onfire:

I always tell me BG friends to not tell me what/where they were the previous night. :dunno:

"out of sight, out of mind" :grinyes:

I agree too a GF or wife would never make a call like that and if she did it would be the last call I take from her. :onfire:

Archived