About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<Well lets see. She calls me, says she loves me, she wants me to be the one that sends her money because I'm the only man for her and she is rid of all other boyfriends.

Immediately after, she falls off the face of the earth, no word from her other than some nonsense conveyed through her sister.

It might be more accurate if I changed the above quote to say: "he certainly doesnt deserve to be played by some BG with nothing better to do">>

LOL, please dont try to justify your actions or desires this way, it doesnt work. She is working, its her job to create a fantasy world for you to live in, this includes loving you and only you, you know this yet you deny it, You are in reality trying to play this girl along for your own gratification, like winning over a bar girl will make you someone special??

<<But we can't change it to say that. Afterall I am a punter and being played is what its all about, yes? >>

Might be the first sensible thing you said ;)

<<Sympathy for Jarunee is a risky thing, she's an angel and the :devil: wrapped up in a small package (with my name stamped on it ::).>>

Any sympathy you are trying to convey here appears totally false, due to the fact you have repeatedly spoken about playing her and seeing if you can be the one to win.

<<My original plan was not to walk away, just keep seeing her on my trips as in the past. That HT character got me thinking I need to let her go>>

Seeing her on your trips is one thing, trying to create a false life with her, make her your own without taking total responsibility for her is completely different and immoral.

As for speakign to her on the phone during a 4some, I agree, its really grosse, leave her be! ::

Archived