About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's paying for her to stay there for 2 weeks anyway?

TTM and Dirk: I am with you on that. That is why in my earlier post I said:

>>>or she really is in the hospital and some farang somewhere is paying for it (she has no family other than her sister). <<<

TTM said:

The first sign it might be a scam is - the hospital itself.

I think its not a scam, just a story to explain why she hasn't called. I'm not angry about it even though its a stupid lie (if it is a lie).

If the next call from the sister is a request for money to pay for the hospital, i'll make my last post to let you know, than post no more because I will be finished with Jarunee.

>But now, because she says she is in love with me, she has to come up with an explanation about why she hasn't called. She is saving face for me.

You are winding us up?

A girl I know went to Farangland 2 weeks ago and told her "spare" bf in another corner of Farangland she was going to hospital and mobiles were not allowed in (!). That's true but one can switch it off and use it outside, but anyway.

She even told him she would stay at first hospital who admits her, did not know who's that going to be, she'll go from one to another.

The guy is desperatelly trying to get in touch with her, he's really concerned about her and her health. Now, two weeks later, after he has overturned haven and earth, he finally hit on one of her friends who knew what was going on.

Of course, she just said she did not knw, "maybe her village to recover".

From Farangland, the news are much brighter - the girl is partying 24x7, the guy can not keep up with her.

(Incidentally, lots to do with Akarrland but this is nothing to do with Akarr).

TTM,

You miss my point.......A beer at NEP is 110 baht. Add in 1 love professing B/G, and you are still left with only a beer at 110 baht.

(1 beer at NEP) = 110 baht. Add in a B/G who says she loves you, and what do you have????

Answer: a 110 baht beer from NEP. ::

(comes from the age-old American expression: 'That, and a dime, will get you a phone call. ( From when a dime used to buy you a phone call) :(

HT

Hello Mr HT, glad you are here. Your post from 10 days ago had a big effect on me. I didn't respond because I was waiting. I wanted to talk to Jarunee first, see what she had to say about what she wanted. I waited. I waited some more. Now I find out she is in the hospital. Maybe.

HT said:

So, my friend....I'll make this one final plea to you, as I have before. You want something to happen with this girl? Do you really? Then you have to make it happen. It's not going to occur on it's own. But we both know that is not going to happen, don't we? She is exciting, and an amusement. And so you offer her nothing, but to compound her problems. Throwing some baht her way, going to solve them? Hey...she's got baht coming in every way but sideways, nightly. Money is not her problem.

You're either part of the problem, or the solution. I'm not seeing you as the solution. (Not a flame, MaiLuk. I know you understand what I am telling you here.) Either commit, and pull her out, or let her seek her own destiny, without fucking her life up further.

I read your post, than read it again. I?ve come to think of it as the ?All or Nothing? post. Either take Jarunee out of the scene, or leave her the hell alone. Your post really caught me off balance. The truth hurts. Like a bar girl kicking you in the nuts.

All or nothing. If I go with the ?all? option, I need to either bring her to farang land, or go to Thailand.

I cannot bring her to farang land, too many reasons to write about.

What if I went to Thailand? I could work on her full time, see what happens. The downside for me is limited. If it didn?t work, well I?d be in Thailand, nothing wrong with that. Some scars on the heart maybe, I can take it.

But moving to Thailand is nothing more than an unrealistic concept for me. I?m a small business owner in farangland, operated in the red for many years, balls to the wall all the way. The last couple of years, finally started making some good money, enough to travel to Thailand 4 or 5 times a year. I could liquidate the business and pull in a good chunk of change, but all the years of scraping and scheming to hold it together have left me in debt, and the proceeds would be close to zero after paying everything off.

Anyway, hate to show up in Thailand with nothing but a back pack and no bank account, guess I?m going nowhere for now. Better for me to keep trying to hit the big time here in farangland, when it hits than hitch a one way ride on that 777.

Going back to this ?All or Nothing? concept (take her out of the scene or leave her completely alone forever), lets talk about the ?Nothing? part. This idea of never seeing Jarunee again, it?s a hard one to swallow (because i know your right). When you begin to think that you will never again see a girlfriend (or close friend or whoever), you start to remember things that you had forgotten. The other day I was eating lunch with some guys who work in my office building, one was talking excitedly about the usual domestic shit- adding a room on to his house. My mind began to wander.

I?m back in BKK, five months ago, sitting on the edge of my bed in the hotel room one afternoon. Jarunee is standing in front of me, looking at me. She says "I like you alot." I say nothing. She says ?Do you like me??

She had been asking me this since the morning, like its something eating her up and she has to know. We had a fight the night before because she pulled some kind of shit, don?t remember right now what it was, and I?m thinking about leaving her. I think she senses this.

As I look up at Jarunee, I think that God must have taken a personal interest in creating her beautiful fucking angelic face. Its an improbable mask for a girl preordained to be a hard working hardcore prostitute squeezing baht out of the streets of bangkok. What was God trying to achieve? I'm no follower of the christain faith, but I know an unseen force has made a statement with this girl.

"Do you like me?" Of course I like her. But I?m not going to let her know, she already has a hold on me, no need to give her more ammunition. When she could not get an answer from me, she began to cry. I never saw her cry before. She was shaking.

She stared at me for a moment, than she seemed to come to a realization. She said with conviction: ?I?m no good.?

I'm not gonna argue. Maybe she just wants me to feel sorry for her.

But the tears keep coming. She looks away and speaks again, this time not to me, not to anyone, her voice so low that I can hardly hear: ?I know. I?m no good.?

It's more about how girls of the ilk we're getting a picture of here have a tendency to draw you away from *your* world and into *their* world. The rules in their world are really different, and so you can suddenly and unexpectedly find yourself in rapidly escalating situations where your experiences and intuitions are of much less help in terms of predicting the proper course of action and the potential outcomes. Suddenly you may be behaving in ways that are outside your own norms. It becomes very difficult to maintain control in that sort of situation...

On a few rare nights, jarunee did draw me into her world, it was like swimming in the ocean at night. Where we went there was no control over basic personal safety or anything else. Its a feeling I will never forget. Alot of insight in your post.

Says MaiLuk:

I?m back in BKK, five months ago, sitting on the edge of my bed in the hotel room one afternoon. Jarunee is standing in front of me, looking at me. She says "I like you alot." I say nothing. She says ?Do you like me??

She had been asking me this since the morning, like its something eating her up and she has to know. We had a fight the night before because she pulled some kind of shit, don?t remember right now what it was, and I?m thinking about leaving her. I think she senses this.

As I look up at Jarunee, I think that God must have taken a personal interest in creating her beautiful fucking angelic face. Its an improbable mask for a girl preordained to be a hard working hardcore prostitute squeezing baht out of the streets of bangkok. What was God trying to achieve? I'm no follower of the christain faith, but I know an unseen force has made a statement with this girl.

"Do you like me?" Of course I like her. But I?m not going to let her know, she already has a hold on me, no need to give her more ammunition. When she could not get an answer from me, she began to cry. I never saw her cry before. She was shaking.

She stared at me for a moment, than she seemed to come to a realization. She said with conviction: ?I?m no good.?

I'm not gonna argue. Maybe she just wants me to feel sorry for her.

But the tears keep coming. She looks away and speaks again, this time not to me, not to anyone, her voice so low that I can hardly hear: ?I know. I?m no good.?

MaiLuk,

As a moderator here I usually do not mix into the debate, but here I have a comment......

Maybe she was only looking for appreciation, tenderness, warmth and some love....... and you did not give that to her then.....

Cheers !

Personally I think its pretty simple, what it looks like to me is:

You think its a game, you think you can win, you like to play with this womans emotions hoping to be the one to turn her, you think you know all about them because of what you have read on the net, you think you can identify the scams and the lies, and in the end you are going to walk away regardless.

So how about walking away now, coz this girl no matter how bad is doing what she does to survive, its no game to her, and she certainly doesnt deserve to be played by some farang with nothing better to do..

Just some thoughts that came to mind after reading the thread.. :)

Archived