About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

When is it time to take off your armor, stop being a rigid judgmental tight wad and say "OK, OK I'll start sending money."??

7 NIGHTS AGO: Called my girl Jarunee in Bangkok. Been back in Farangland for about 5 weeks. I told her that she must have borrowed magic from a Buriram woman and used it on me, because now I?m thinking about her all the time. (She knows for certain that Buriram woman use magic) She said I?m crazy, she doesn?t use magic. I ask her than why is it I can't stop thinking about her, she laughs. She is in a very good mood.

Than she makes a big announcement: She says she is rid of her other boyfriends, I?m the only one left.

I?ve known Jarunee for eight months, she stays with me 24/7 every time I'm in LOS. She is not a good girl. The first night I met her, we drank for hours at Grace, in the end she convinced me to leave my regular girl (who was not around at the time and whom I was unhappy with anyway). In my eyes she is the most beautiful animal that has ever wandered into the scene.

She is 5'6" inches tall in her six inch platform shoes, 43 kilos. Everywhere we go in or out of the scene, guys (and girls) are staring. Long golden dyed hair and a solid body combine with a stunning face to create an affect that I have never seen on any other girl. Bar girls 10 years younger are astonished when they learn her age (every bar we go to she gets alot of attention, sometimes its the kind you wouldn't want). She looks 22 years old, but is in her thirties.

She puts on a ?bad girl? front, and its real to some extent. She sometimes likes to cause minor problems when we are drinking in a go go bar, boredom gets to her and she craves excitement. She'll piss off some dancers by staring at a customer. It pissed me off the first time, but now I know what she is up to and we both get a laugh. The result is that I am never bored with this girl, and she doesn't mind hitting the go gos whenever I want.

Inside she is hard, like any other girl who has spent too many chaotic years in the scene. On top of the hardness is this wild personality, its mayhem when we're at the disco, her body vibrates and gyrates. I think she gives off some kind of invisible radio signals, guys gather around like moths to the light. They stare and dance near us trying to get her attention. And than when we are alone together, one minute she is one seriously sweet innocent girl, the next she is yelling "f--k me!!!". She is the most elusive girl I've ever met. And though she is only a few years younger than me, it seems like she is 15 years younger.

Back to the phone call. She tells me that England man called her, wants to get back together with her, she told him to fuck off.

Why?

?He said he wants to be friends, that he sorry he beat me. He still love me. I don?t want to be friends, we are finished.?

?What about Norway man??

?He think I?m butterfly, so he not call no more?.

?Why don?t you call him??

She gets irritated, ?If I call someone, I call you! I have your name on my arm! You know I never do this with any other man?. She is talking about her new tattoo. She says ?I don?t want anyone else in my heart, only you.?

Many good farang have lost all sense of good judgment over this girl, she has told me about some of them. She admits that she considers it her mission in life to make men crazy. I once told her that she will never be able to make me crazy about her. On the phone now she reminds me of what I said.

Than she says with that submissive but all knowing voice: ?But its beginning now, right??

What a f--king thing to say: Its beginning now. So maybe she can read me. I admit when I lie down to sleep, or at the office, the thoughts are there. Reckless, even stupid thoughts of a girl who dropped out of elementary school. A girl who survived on her back, learning about life from an endless stream of farang boyfriends.

She may have no schooling, but her english is better than most university girls. Many years of working (drowning?) in the Bangkok scene (plus a long stint in farangland) have left her with this priceless skill. She uses her english to sell some kind of warped reality to farang like she's a master salesman. And reality is always on the move. She tells me with this intensity in her eyes all about the things she has perpetrated with farang , as if I'm the only one she could ever trust with this information.

When she decides she is through with a farang, she brings reality crashing down, one sorry boyfriend even following her along the street begging her to come back, she kicked him with her platform shoes as he cried ("he would not stop following me!!").

I think her telling me about it is part of some special reality she has created just for me.

But its beginning now, right? Jarunee thinks she has me. I give her the speech that I always give when I sense that she thinks she is getting the upper hand: ?You need to remember, I can walk away from you at any time, because I just don?t give a f--k. I told you this before. This is the way I am. Forget everything you know about farang, I?m not the same.? I think about how she pissed me off before, how I told her we were finished, more than once, and how hurt she was (and how miserable I was without her), and how she was amazed that I could actually walk away from her.

But it never took her longer than a day to win me back.

She is not even phased by my words. I hear her voice through the phone, she is laughing with happiness, and planning. She lost her apartment, wants me to come pick her up and go with her to get another one (as if I?m only a taxi ride away). I tell her no problem, we?ll get her a new apartment in February as soon as I arrive. She will stay at her sister's apartment waiting for me.

I tell her, ?Go ahead and make some money until I come back, but don?t go falling in love, understand??

TWO NIGHTS AGO: Called her at 5pm BKK time. She is on her way out, heading to Patpong by herself. She is not a bar girl.

She tells me how she does not want to fuck anyone else any more, she doesn?t like it.

Than she says this: ?I want you to start sending money, you think I like to go fucking with men?...?.

Well. There it is.

I start thinking. I?m her boyfriend, isn?t it natural that I start sending her money? What kind of asshole would I be if I let my girlfriend go out and fuck fuck fuck to make money. She wants to stop doing it.

She will wait around for me. She says she?ll use the toy I gave her to hold her over until I return. She says ?If you send me money, I can get job in Pratunam?.

I tell her the obvious, that a lot of farang send money to puying thai, they think that she stays home, but I know all about fucking puying. And the ladies at Pratunam will lie and tell me that she works there. And shit, the way she has routed her other boyfriends...

She says with disbelief ?Why you talk with me like this?? She wants me to come to Thailand, wants to look into my eyes so that I will know she is serious about getting a job, getting out.

Her voice on the phone is like jazz fusion, I am seduced more by the rhythmic sound than what she actually says: ?You know me, you are different, I love you, the other boyfriends I had all want to control me, I hate being controlled, you let me do what I want, let me dress any way I want, you never tell me what to do when your not here, you don?t get jealous. You don?t go talking with other ladies, but you look, thats OK. You are perfect for me that is why I love you, when I?m with you I am so happy!?

She suspects that I'm not convinced.

She says ?You know I love you, I have your name on my arm, you crazy?!! I tell all the other men already, I have new boyfriend. They want to know about you, they are jealous. I tell them fuck off!?

I listen carefully to the case she is making. I?ve never sent money to Thailand, thats what other guys do, right? I never even had a puying ask me to send money.

This ?love? thing just started on my last trip, last month. I never expected to hear these words from a girl who sometimes seems harder than the pavement on Patpong. Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me. All the sweet girls that are out there, why am I attracted to a hardened girl who has been working the scene forever? And this tattoo thing, I can't understand why she did it, all the guys she had on the line, what would they think? Its bad for her business. What was she trying to tell me?

Anyway, do I need someone asking me to send money? I could bail out right now, tell her on the phone I won?t see her again. I'm not in love, I've forced that emotion into some corner somewhere. But I am stuck with this fixation for Jarunee.

Well I don't bail out. Because I want to see her again. I have to see her again.

No decision on sending money, not now anyway. I tell her I want her to get a regular job in Pratunam so she can start sending me money.

She laughs: ?What you thinking, you crazy??

Good question.

:grinyes: MaiLuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great post, probably the best I have read in my 1 year

on the board.

To the matter at hand: I'd send her the money.

You're gonna be in the LOS soon and you can then

further evaluate your relationship from a new vantage point.

1. Her not "working" 2. Her financial dependence on you.

If you don't (send her the money) you'll probably end up losing her.

ML,

First off, great post. :)

I found it very interesting. ::

Just a couple of points. ::

If she has told you what she has done before to other farangs and it feels like the same thing happening to you. It is. :neener:

The tattoo ::

I know five different BG's with names of other guys on their arms, but they don't want to talk about it. :cussing:

If you can afford to send her money, that's your choice. :angel:

But beware of the crazy types as you describe her. :drunk:

I had a wild experience with someone just like her not too long ago. It ended very ugly :devil:

The men she speaks of are most likely not out of her life. :grinyes:

Do what you feel is best but keep your ears open and always one eye when you sleep. :eek:

I live here and am a bit jaded at the scene. :devil:

I wish you best of luck! ::

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Oh God....I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. You can't be serious!

>>>>>I think her telling me about it is part of some special reality she has created just for me.<<<<

You hit the nail on the head, right there. She is creating a special reality, just for you. It's what they do best. I hate to sound critical, but take some soap and water to that tattoo, and you'll most likely see it wash down the drain.

Just my opinion, and you are certainly free to do what you like, but it's my opinion this is a seasoned, hard core B/G, in the business longer than you'd care to ever hear about, doing what she knows best. Taking yet another falang, to the cleaners.

It's classic.

>>>>>start thinking. I?m her boyfriend, isn?t it natural that I start sending her money? What kind of asshole would I be if I let my girlfriend go out and fuck fuck fuck to make money. She wants to stop doing it.

She will wait around for me. She says she?ll use the toy I gave her to hold her over until I return. She says ?If you send me money, I can get job in Pratunam?.<<<<<

She has set the hook in your mouth, and decided it's finally time to start reeling you in. Honestly...I could be wrong, but I'd bet the farm that she's playing you like a fiddle. Sorry...I know it's not what you want to hear, but there is no way I can read this, and not give you a warning signal. Seems as though you know the BKK situation fairly well. I'm just thinking you are not thinking with the right 'head'. Most of us here, have been where you are. Infactuation can be a very powerful thing. Just sit down, and listen what you are saying. The logical part of your brain is trying to tell you something. Listen to it closer.

HT

Agree with HT--this can't be serious... A BG that is not only trouble by all description, but boasts about it too. I wonder how long before those four inch boots are in your very own ribs... (don't worry yet though--not as long as the money is forthcoming). Ah, hope springs eternal! Although I guess you have to wonder here--hope for what?

Nich

Hi nick,

I assume you never go to the movies - because you are wasting money on a fantasy. Don't talk about the artistitry and acting quality - we have that here too.

I assume you don't drink - wasting money on impairing your judgement and ability to think logically and a pain next morning. Fun though.

I assume you never go away on holiday because it is not like ordinary life, you could never sustain it all year round, just a diversion from the real world. But relaxing and enjoyable at the time.

I assume you've got a life.

Get a fantasy. ::

Khwai

Hi khwaimaisabai,

I added to my post, btw.

Cynical? Hell ya. You'd have to be crazy not to be. This guy is thinking of pulling a hard core veteran, out of the scene, simply with some requested baht thrown her way? IMO, it just does not work that way. Telling this guy, "Hey, just follow your heart", in this situation, would be doing him a great dis-service. He came here for advice, and I gave him mine. Given only what he posted, for me to go on, my opinion is set in concrete. He is infactuated with a B/G, who still willingly works the business, unless he sends her money, to be only with him. They just do not walk away that easily. Period.

>>>>HT,

How cynical.

You will be saying "why don't we learn by experience" next.

Being logical is no fun.

Khwai <<<<

The problem is, poster can easily have his whole lifetime savings wiped out, because he follows his small head, instead of his big one. It's very romantic to say "follow your dream", went it entails no risk. That is not the case here. You can't say, 'what have you got to loose?". He has everything to loose, and to not remind him of this, would be remiss.

HT

>She is 5'6" inches tall in her six inch platform shoes, 43 kilos. Everywhere we go in or out of the scene, guys (and girls) are staring. Long golden dyed hair and a solid body combine with a stunning face to create an affect that I have never seen on any other girl.

With the tatoo in addition, everything is screaming prostitute. That's why people are staring.

The way you described her - is a actually about how to recognize a girl to run away from.

I don't want to repeat what HT said....I think he is right.

As a crusty money sender myself, I can tell you - you can start sending the dough at any time but sooner the better.

How much? The more you give, the more she has...

Archived