OVERWEIGHT!

samak

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHH coconut milk.. The heart attack in a shell.. I was teaching fats in my nutrition class last week and we got a break down of coconut milk. damn thing as more satuated fats than most meats.. Stay away from that stuff

True, true. But the palm oil that is used in everything here is very scary!! Avoid it like STDs. :cussing:

Says samak:

i go to the gym 3-4 times a week, but despite that i gained around 5 kilo just during last 6 months

probably because i stopped smoking 6 months ago and compensate this by eating/drinking...

Hi Samak,

stopping with smoking does it for you. If you want to eat in order to compensate, try to eat 'healthy'.

When I stopped, I ate lots of fruit, cookies with raisins etc as snacks inbetween.

Good luck, I do think this is part of your problem, the quitting smoking.

Cheers,

Limbo

Says SiLeakHunt:

A friend of mine told me that he lost pounds by taking class A narcotics like Exstacy, Cocaine & amphetamine. I believe the HIV Virus works wonders as well.

great advise! thanks! tried it already with alcohol and it did not work!

Maybe you could try the cabbage diet - just boiled cabbage for dinner as it is very filling and has hardly any calories - have known two very overweight people to succeed with this diet as you do get a hot-meal out of the deal and that seems to be psycologically an easier thing to do than lettuce leaves all the time.

Archived