OVERWEIGHT!

samak

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for your detailed advise.

:applause:1 and 2 i do already (i half a hour i will leave for the gym!!)

3 less alcohol and more veggies...that's contrary to my preferences

4 sleep enough; i am so thankful to the social crusade in thailand :bow:, that let me sleep 5-6 hours... if i skip the grace

>now i gained back 10 and need to do something.

It is a bit radical, but you might consider liposuction, since you are in Thailand and the prices are not that outrageous.

Wagner

Not to be taken as a flame, but :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

The entire comcept of having your Excessies surgically removed is abhorant. Chemicals, such as as the original poster suggested are repugnant and not a long term solution.

Surgical methods for artificial gain are idiotic. In My Opinion>

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

To add to LaoHuLis concerns, a Liposuction is a serious surgery, much more than a nose job. Many things can go wrong and recently in Germany somebody died from a Liposuction, because the doctor made a mistake.

IMHO it is much better to stick to the traditional way, because it is not only about removing fat but to improve the over all physical condition (and sometimes mental condition, too).

>The entire comcept of having your Excessies surgically removed is abhorant.

Sounds like you have moral problem with this. You got fat because you SINNED, and now you must SUFFER to atone for it?

>Surgical methods for artificial gain are idiotic.

>

What is artificial about XX kilos of fatty tissue that are positively not there any more? A wonder diet that makes you lose weight mostly as water is much more artificial. Of course you will get it all back, if you don't change your lifestyle.

Admittedly surgery is drastic, not without risk and also rather expensive even in Thailand. However, the risks of remaining overweight are not trivial, either.

I have been told to shed 15 kg gained in ten years in order to get my recently diagnosed hypertension under control. Increasing excercise and modifying my diet to stop further gains would not be a problem, but the changes needed to lose weight are turning life very bleak. Basically I cannot afford to drink alcohol nor to eat anything 'tasty'. I doubt I can keep this up for the year needed to achieve the necessary weight loss... I suspect that in six months I will be looking for more drastic alternatives. :(

Wagner

:dunno:Sounds like you have moral problem with this. You got fat because you SINNED, and now you must SUFFER to atone for it?

Heck I ain't even Christian , nor ackowledge original ? sin.

Nay it's just dumb!

What is artificial about XX kilos of fatty tissue that are positively not there any more?

Sorta like silicon tits...they are "real" too!

A wonder diet that makes you lose weight mostly as water is much more artificial. Of course you will get it all back, if you don't change your lifestyle.

Don't do wonder stuff.

Admittedly surgery is drastic, not without risk and also rather expensive even in Thailand. However, the risks of remaining overweight are not trivial, either.

Being a little fat beats the hell out of those alternatives, IMO

I have been told to shed 15 kg gained in ten years in order to get my recently diagnosed hypertension under control. Increasing excercise and modifying my diet to stop further gains would not be a problem, but the changes needed to lose weight are turning life very bleak. Basically I cannot afford to drink alcohol nor to eat anything 'tasty'. I doubt I can keep this up for the year needed to achieve the necessary weight loss... I suspect that in six months I will be looking for more drastic alternatives.

Want to get rid of "hypertension" ? Quit giving a shit about all the crap that you were told to give a shit about ! Just MO though.

After my 3rd MI and being 145 KG, I was told I had 3 months best to live. Enjoy it they said, nothing we can do for you.

I did request a 2nd opinion, and a 3rd etc,

Change your head, you'll change your body, Cutting or drugging it away didn't/can't solve shit. Just puts it off, Hell i qualified for a for a stomach staple.

My choice was to hime to LOS, each may/will find their own.

I sincerely hope you find one that succeeds.

Bye the way, that was 8 years ago. :grinyes:

whosyourdaddy,

use an old pair of pants you cant get into.. eventually you will

I spent many years fantasising about getting into some of the pants in this town : some of those pants must be quite 'old' indeed by now. Sadly, unlike wine, the contents usually dont improve with age :)

God, I could use a time machine .....

i know blow job and hand job, but nose job? i think mine is too big for that! does your's fit?

I do not have any idea for what you are using your nose :doah:. Anyway, next time you take a BG with you ask her for a nose job. When she takes out a scalpel, you will know what I am talking about :grinyes:

Archived