What ever happened to ???????

rovineye

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says pattaya127:

Last I heard from vtombrown

------------------------

been sending him a couple e-mails before my trip, no answer. If anyone sees him, tell him that bespectacled "non-working" girl (ahah!) he met at TONY"s last year, is now an usherette for the Dollhouse a-gogo. Most likely as a benevolent ::.....

I can't remember the forum, but I saw post from vtom last week. He's a pretty good guy. Posts are usually thoughtful and detailed. And he bought me a beer in Woodstock last summer!! :: ::

Here is a perspective from someone who "went missing", I had been on board every day for a long time, always keen to post, then without making a concious decision I did not get on board for a couple of days, then that turned into a week, & then I found that I felt OK without logging onto nana. As it turned out a few days turned into nearly 3 months.

I have to say that nanaplaza ( the board ) went through my mind at some stage each day, & I planned to log on a few times but did not get around to it, other things also took greater priority in that time.

Being back now I feel really good having had a break, lots of shit to catch up on etc.

I stayed in touch witha couple of posters while away so they gave me titbits of info.

By the way BB, I have fixed the scanner , so drop me a PM with your e mail mate, sorry it took so long!! :grinyes:

Says Big Kev:

I can't remember the forum, but I saw post from vtom last week. He's a pretty good guy. Posts are usually thoughtful and detailed. And he bought me a beer in Woodstock last summer!! :: ::

Kev,

Nope, I did ask last week to KS, and it is half a year since vtom has been 'on board' .........

I met him at the same time as you, remember ?

Cheers !

>Seriously, wouldnt you prefer to be snuggling up to the woman of your dreams than posting ? I like to think the people who dont post any more found that woman.

Sorry...even with that woman...when I am with her...I go to the board. Not as much as now but still...

Many posts of mine came while she was around.

"Hey, comebody is asking this or that, what do you think?"

"Your sick people..tell them like this..." .

That's where my posts about "innocent" cashiers, "nice guy who pays lady drinks whenevere he comes" and many others came from.

Anyway, I'll give some hearbeat if I am not posting, if anybody cares.

Archived