What ever happened to ???????

rovineye

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Pom_Jao_Choo:

Your post makes me wonder how many on this board may have been originally kicked for misbaving under one name, but eventually grasped

the rules of the comunity under a new name?

Quite a few I would imagine.

I guess some even make repeated appearances and will get kicked off again. :grinyes:

Cheers,

Limbo

After disappearing for a while, and promising one more "final chapter", he did come back, made a dozen or so posts, and that's the last we saw of him. Gotta be 6 months ago now.. if not more.

The story was really on a knife edge too. Happily ever after? Or forever doomed?

Says Redbaron:

After disappearing for a while, and promising one more "final chapter", he did come back, made a dozen or so posts, and that's the last we saw of him. Gotta be 6 months ago now.. if not more.

The story was really on a knife edge too. Happily ever after? Or forever doomed?

I just checked all available trip reports. TEDBKK's reports are gone. Maybe he asked KS to delete them. As far as I can remember there was a very short final report #30.

Says jp1:

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says sanukdee:

BTW to Norfloxin400 you said you changed your name. Who did you use to be?

GTG

Great , and I thought you disappeared. :hubba:
:clown:

I had my hair done and changed my boardname

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says jp1:

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says sanukdee:

GTG

A few more of these multiple quotes and my post will start to resemble BB's avatar

There was a letter in today's (Sunday) The Nation authored by someone calling himself "Fly on the Wall." It was a well-reasoned, well written letter setting forth a reasonable position. I don't think it was written by 'our' (i.e., this board's) flyzonthewall.

Changing subjects, people do get busy. I know I will be extremely busy at work for the next month or so. Hence, less nights out and less posts from the Gadfly.

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says jp1:

Says Norfloxacin 400:

Says sanukdee:

GTG

A few more of these multiple quotes and my post will start to resemble BB's avatar

What ? :) :)

Cheers !

Archived