What ever happened to ???????

rovineye

A recent not too interesting thread started by a troll in NIGHTLIFE brought out a few guesses about true identities, and then posters gone missing.

Now some depart with a boot by Khun Sanuk (not as in sanukboot) never to be missed (as in fox).

Others take a little heat and haul ass (mrkungfu).

Some can't take the heartache of reading about LOS when the know they ca't get the time or $ to return (as in my son!)

One or two just totally fuckin lose it and clean up all trace of having been (DoxyBlue).

But a few prolific poster just POOF>>> Gone. Last I heard from vtombrown he was heading to Italy for a wedding . MANY months ago.

If you finally clean up your act, or get bored, or suddenly only care about the lovely country of Portugal (or wherever) you just visited, wouldn't say "so long guys?"

Hey, put it in your will also. In case of sudden death, your widow can post here and inform us of your passing! Well, maybe not that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rovineye,

I'm a bit lost about your post, probably partly due to the fact that I missed fox's post. Maybe you can PM me on that.

Don't people just come and go, like in ral life?

The one that I can't figure out right now is Men At Work, where did he go?? Haven't heard from him since somehwere in early december it was I think.

Cheers,

Limbo

Last I heard from vtombrown

------------------------

been sending him a couple e-mails before my trip, no answer. If anyone sees him, tell him that bespectacled "non-working" girl (ahah!) he met at TONY"s last year, is now an usherette for the Dollhouse a-gogo. Most likely as a benevolent ::.....

Says rovineye:

A recent not too interesting thread started by a troll in NIGHTLIFE brought out a few guesses about true identities, and then posters gone missing.

Now some depart with a boot by Khun Sanuk (not as in sanukboot) never to be missed (as in fox).

Others take a little heat and haul ass (mrkungfu).

Some can't take the heartache of reading about LOS when the know they ca't get the time or $ to return (as in my son!)

One or two just totally fuckin lose it and clean up all trace of having been (DoxyBlue).

But a few prolific poster just POOF>>> Gone. Last I heard from vtombrown he was heading to Italy for a wedding . MANY months ago.

If you finally clean up your act, or get bored, or suddenly only care about the lovely country of Portugal (or wherever) you just visited, wouldn't say "so long guys?"

Hey, put it in your will also. In case of sudden death, your widow can post here and inform us of your passing! Well, maybe not that.

rovineye,

I must agree with you........

Mrkungfu was never banned, so I guess he'll be back soon :), but mostly you are right on the point with the others :), let me add SMEG who is now trolling on other boards ( so I heard ) and also gone is GTG, never knew why she dissapeared ?

Limbo,

As for MaW, he IS back, he posted 2-3 days ago.... last I did hear of him was meeting him in Woodstock on dec 20th.......

Also Zoot is back, that will be fun the next few weeks to catch up :)

Cheers !

Archived