Penis snapping sensation

stumpy

Last night I had a young lady straddling me during sex and for some reason known only to her she insisted on leaning back against the direction of my erecting.

This isn't the first time she has done this obviously enjoys it but this time I felt a small snapping sensation from my penis. No pain and it wasn't a dramatic failure, no bending of the penis or damage to the shaft etc.

The lady felt it too though and asked what had happened. I was able to finish but in a different position. Today I have a mild dull ache from the area immediately above the penis.

Any (serious) suggestions as to what may have happened here?

Stump_Dog.

Just a lttle cartilage snap, nothing to worry about. :grinyes:

No immediate brusing, swelling. Ok then no blood vessels broken. :neener: ( if it happens get to hospital NOW.)

Or you just broke your implant. :banghead: :banghead:

(check the warranty!)

"Last night I had a young lady straddling me during sex and for some reason known only to her she insisted on leaning back against the direction of my erecting."

I had a lady who did this on my last visit, and I thought it was going to snap off! I guess it increases their sensation. It would have been a good time to have a kwaibrator.

Archived