Am I engaged?

>After reading that post I'd say you are an old wise and crusty one yourself

I just spent too much time among bgs who had their guard off or was watching them doing their emails from my home and even asking me for advice.

My gf helps them sometimes (usually Saturday afternoon) but under one condition - she can write only usual bullshit and not take part in any money related matters.

The girls would call her and ask her to check their mail. If it's something serious (yes, those girls may really like someone) they would come and spend as long as it takes compiling a message.

She's got all their ids and passwords and with her English skills now she does not need Internet cafe to translate.

Normally, she reads them back what's been said and the other side asks her to write a line or two. Mainly "always miss you" type of heartbeat. And several "told my mother about you, you not angry me?".

I don't even pay attention any more what they are talking or writing. Only if they ask me for help (taking, formatting and sending their pictures).

But I haven't seen terrible lies in there, at least not from my home.

I consider "love you" from a girl one met for one night to be a small lie. Only somebody's naivety can make it any bigger than that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's got all their ids and passwords

So the always suspicious BGs trust your girl with their punters email addresses (and therefore access to their punter's largesse with a quick impersonation). That is a good sign that your girl is a good one. :D

I swear if you start another thread like Akars, I will hunt you down and kill you!

Wow, I wondered what had happened to dear, dear Akarr. The poor fellow was just reaching out for the hand of redemption, and you grabbed his arm and cut it off at the elbow, you bounder ! Akarr, come back - all is forgiven and we are longing to hear more of your (one-armed) adventures with women of the opposite sex. Honest.

The other point I would make is that threats such as yours may be taken extremely seriously in a court of law. I usually confine myself to threats of sodomy, and thats only a problem in places like Malaysia, Tasmania and the Arab states. In places like Sydney and 'Frisco, its akin to shaking hands.

Hello TTM, thanks very much for your advice. Of course she sees in me a nice customer and a good occasion to go to travel when I will come back to Thailand. It seems that she likes travelling, she was just in Cambodia. (And she told me that it was a nice country ;) ) I am planning to have her as a guide, when I will come back.

You are writting:

"But I haven't seen terrible lies in there, at least not from my home."

Actually I have never seen any terrible lies from BGs. And also reading the posts here (for example Akhar's) I don't see any terrible lies. They tell that they love you, that they miss you and that they told the parents about you. But if you ask them, if they really love you, they usually say the truth: "I only like you..." This means they like you as a customer, right?

And that they are trying to optimize their success by having multiple boyfriends at the same time, I can live with that.

A lot of people here talk bad about BGs, but I believe most of them are honest. Don't laugh, of course they will tell you sweet words, etc. And they take your money. But I have read the mails of a freelancer, who has about 5 regular customers. In every mail she writes stuff like "I miss you, I love you". But when I read the mail for her boyfriend who she really loves, the words changed totally.

Best regards

Ok, Akarr, maybe you are the right person to advice me.

But as I have written, I am maybe similar to you, so I want to fall on my nose myself....

And I hope you will never stop to be naiv. (I haven't choosen my nick name by chance)

Best regards

>Dont fall for it..........................

keep distance

if i would not go there, i am sure you would not go there for sure

Akarr...are u already in there? I mean...in the institution? Does your health security provide patients with high speed Internet?

What are you wearing? Where are the buttons? Can you see them in the front of your shirt? No?

Go to the mirror...they might be on the back...No buttons at all? Straps only? Hmmmm...They must have read your posts at np.com

Have a good rest. To preempt your intention of doing what one gremlin does here - ask them for the "soft cell".

Ooohhh: tell them where to send the flowers for the Valentine Day.

LOL, tassie is not too far away from me :D

I hear sodomy is all the rage in the Arab states, ever thought about joining up with little Johnny?? you get to drop lots of bombs and have all the sodomy you want... :neener:

Where did you steal that picture of the charger from??

Archived