Am I engaged?

"Come on, TTM, if they don't have the management skill, how can they harvest the stupid we (falangs) ? "

So if you can solve the simple calculation 1+1=2, then you have mathematical skill?!?

Best regards

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This will put so much pressure on her "

I was talking about pressure on me.

"is this the first time a woman claims she is engaged to you?"

She didn't claim, that she is engaged.

"No good blow jobs, orgasms and Haven forbids, no money"

Please don't talk that bad about bargirls. ;)

Best regards

Naiv, you have regular contact with this girl? i mean did you pan to meet again or something? just curios on how far you went witht this or if the question was just if you where engaged cause she said you are her boyfriend.

i know a bargirl can have many friends , and also boyfriends. just have to look in there little black book, and check what boyfriend of the month you are,

i dont know so much about what you told but i guess you can give out some more details so we can make a opinion perhaps

Says naiv:

We don't love each other and I would be very reluctant to engage with a BG (but I don't exclude it) so I am a little bit concerned that she calls me her BF.

Hi naiv,

Who are you trying to convince? From all your comments here, it seems like you want it to be true that you are engaged and she is in love with you.

Maybe she is.

Khwai

Agreed- YOur point is valid-However you will note that I simply stated he was dead wrong when he contended that they are mostly honest.70-8-% to more???I think not .IMHO

A bar in BKK peopled by BGS (P$P girls)is fundamentally WAYYYYYYYYYYYY different than the bars one might walk into elsewhere in the world......depending upon the bars you frequent-

Look I have been here for more than a decade- i SIMPLY THINK THERY ARE NOT "MOSTLY HONEST"

ANYWAY ITS NOT WORTH ARGUING ABOUT-

I just sometimes want to warn these guys...

Its all good =-no worries

A bar in BKK peopled by BGS (P$P girls)is fundamentally WAYYYYYYYYYYYY different than the bars one might walk into elsewhere in the world......depending upon the bars you frequent-

The main difference, as I see it, isnt in the ethical makeup of the people in the bar. Its in the societal norms. Everywhere else, man is the hunter and women (or other men in gay bars, for the sake of political correctness) are the 'prey'. Whether you pay them for sex, or they are looking for a meal ticket / free drinks all night / whatever, there's no such thing as a free ride. I have known women who have insisted on buying their own drinks, but they are rare.

OK, you might go to a bar just to have a drink, but I'd argue that the majority of people are there because of the game.The point has been made before - one way of the other, we all pay for it.

Hi naiv,

Sounds like that one did not.

I forgot to mention another indicator which is the intensity of the lying.

Of course Thai people as a whole have a different attitude towards this which we must accept - khrengjai. They are always inclined to tell you what you want to hear in any context. (Will that report be finished by 5.00? Of course - even while knowing that it needs the figures from the Phnom Phen office which is closed for three days for Cambodian New Year).

A BG who truly loves you will raise this to greater heights because she is trying so hard to please you and make you happy. Every answer to every question will be "untrue" - by our western standards. In fact, in cases of totally obsessive infatuation you will get two lies about the same thing in one conversation. This happened to me (because she loves me too mut, I know). I asked her where she was - in my apartment - and then about five minutes later asked her again - at my mother's. This was because she had subtly detected a very small degree of unhappiness with her earlier response.

The more they lie, and the more elaborate their stories, the more devoted to you they are.

Believe me. :angel:

Khwai

Archived