Am I engaged?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Jasmin's posts and I know also that she is not in that (whatever this means).

It is only that I like intelligent women and I always take the gauntlet if I think the other person could be a good opponent.

Best regards

jingjoh,

Its not a Charger, Australian or otherwise, its a 1970 AAR Cuda from the now-defunct Plymouth Motor Corp. No, I dont own one, and its not on the cards anytime soon., but my aspirations are a little more realistic than the large segment of Melbourne that wanders the streets with 'Ferrari' t-shirts.

I was previously 'stealing' images from other people's pages, but this resulted in my Camaro being replaced with a lovely jpeg declaring that I was a homosexual. My dear friend SoulCollector had decided to teach me a lesson, and I now use the images from Google : its much safer.

Hi,

[color:"red"] So my question is: Is this a sort of putting pressure on me? Or does she just need an alibi to continue her work as a BG? (She told her sister that she was with me but in reality she was working as a gogo girl)

[/color]

Yes, dear. This will put so much pressure on her that she would NOT be to concentrate on her job. No good blow jobs, orgasms and Haven forbids, no money!!!

Really, if being engaged is this easy, is this the first time a woman claims she is engaged to you?

Don't tell me that nonesense that her family does not know what she is doing. Any sensible parents (may be these parents are NOT)with their uneducated who probably sent them big money children in Bangkok, do not know where they make money? :(:rolleyes:

What do you think the family knows about you, just an innocent man courting their daughter? I give up.

Jasmine :eek: :eek: :eek:

dont worry i am still here

Akarr, thank the Lord ! As if unemployment wasnt taking a sufficiently high toll on my spirits, the thought of you disappearing from the board left me positively fraught.

I know you are a trusting soul, but you must promise me that you wont accept a ride from any strange men (or women, for that matter). Also, beware Greeks bearing gifts.

Archived