Am I engaged?

Says naiv:

So another question: How can you know, if a BG really loves you?

(And no, I had never this experience. They just like my money
;)
)

Hi naiv,

Just a few sure fire indications -

NUMBER 1

When she is with you and a group of your friends she will spend the whole time playing games on her mobile phone. This is to show you that she has zero romantic interest in your friends - only you.

It is not because she is bored, that she can tolerate the company of one farang but not several at the same time and it is definitely not because she does not want to get into converstaion with your friends' GF in case they find out too much about her.

NUMBER 2

She will ask you for money every few days - sometimes small amounts, sometimes big. This is because she wants you to have the frequent satisfaction of showing how much you care for her.

It is not to try and convince you she has no other source of income, or that she is trying to take you for as much as she can while she has the chance.

NUMBER 3 - and this is a 100% clincher

You will get a call from her Thai ex-boyfriend telling you how much he misses her, how much he loves her, how she has told him she does not love him any more, only you. This is because what he says is true and she is such a good and honest person, she has been straight with him and dumped him as soon as she met you.

This is not a carefully planned scheme based on her (largely correct) assessment of your reactions to such a phone call.

There are many more definite signs of true love, but I need to go to lunch. :banghead:

Khwai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people here talk bad about BGs, but I believe most of them are honest.

Naiv's statement is, IMO, as dangerous as the contention that all BG's are inherently dishonest.

If I walk into a crowded bar here in Oz, I expect it to contain a cross-section of people : good, bad and indifferent. Why should I expect a bar in Asia to be any different ? We seem to be cursed with a need to find saints and sinners amongst the BG's : common sense tells me that there will be good and bad in each of them. Look after both your wallet and your heartstrings, and accept that people are people. Yeah, its easier said than done, but life isnt black and white, its shades of grey.

Well the picture is so distorted on my screen it sorta looks like a cross between a 6 pack and a 2 door crylser centura :)LOL.

Ferrari?? (insert vomit graemlin here) yukkkk, I can think of alot better things to spend my money on! :: Have to admit thoug the new models are much more comfy and ride a hell of a lot better than say 10 yrs or more ago.

Hi,

[color:"red"] So another question: How can you know, if a BG really loves you?

(And no, I had never this experience. They just like my money )

[/color]

Hire a parrot that says Ï lub you sooo much". Then you will find out how the parrot and BG are very sincere.

Take your "money"out of the equation and have fun.

Jasmine :drunk:

Hi,

[color:"red"] A lot of people here talk bad about BGs, but I believe most of them are honest. Don't laugh, of course they will tell you sweet words, etc. And they take your money. But I have read the mails of a freelancer, who has about 5 regular customers. In every mail she writes stuff like "I miss you, I love you". But when I read the mail for her boyfriend who she really loves, the words changed totally.

[/color]

It is called "management". Thai women, especially the ones you have met have management skill to manage multiple projects (men). Hey, it is a career being a BG, acquire the skills or fail. :neener:

Cheers! :bow:

>It is called "management". Thai women, especially the ones you have met have management skill to manage multiple projects (men). Hey, it is a career being a BG, acquire the skills or fail

Jasmine,

Their skills in that regard are - shit.

Non-existant. No skills. All they thrive on is - how stupid we (falangs) are.

No skills needed - just pick low hanging fruit.

Gathering economy, as they say in the falang books.

Hi,

[color:"red"] Non-existant. No skills. All they thrive on is - how stupid we (falangs) are.

[/color]

Come on, TTM, if they don't have the management skill, how can they harvest the [color:"red"]stupid we (falangs) [/color] ? :)

It is too bad that the people they have to manage are "stupid", not their fault, is it? :neener:

Jasmine

Hi Jasmin,

I had a GF from Madagascar who studied in Switzerland. She told me that in Madagascar, if you are telling your parents about your boyfriend, then it equals to be engaged. That's why I asked this question.

I didn't say that I think that her family doesn't know about her job. Of course they know. But this doesn't mean that they are not playing the game to know nothing. And of course the bargirl is playing the game of hidding the source of her income too. (My personal experience with one bargirl)

You are assuming too much about me ;)

Best regards

The few bargirls I have met didn't bothered to do as if they like me. Never a bargirl said to me, that she loves me. Never I was thinking that a bargirl loves me. That's why I call them honest.

And when I read the stories of Akhar, he never told that a bargirl was lying about love.

Ok, you have sex with them, so what? Loves really means another thing and you here on the board you have still to show me, how bargirls are cheating concerning love.

Best regards

1) When she was with me and my friends, she wasn't playing with her phone, but instead she preferred to play with my friends. But when she was with me she used to play with the phone. So does she love me?

2) She never asked me for money, anyway I gave her more than enough. So does she love me?

3) She told me how much she loves her BF from the US, how much she miss him, how good the sex with him was.

So does she loves me?

All true. (It was another bargirl)

Best regards

Archived