Am I engaged?

>The more they lie, and the more elaborate their stories, the more devoted to you they are.

Khwai,

Interesting... I noticed in the past that a simple lie could do just as well as a long one and was wondering why did she take a trouble to conjure it...

Now, what happens if she does not lie at all? If there is nothing to lie about? Is that a later stage of the desease?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are two sides:

If she loves you she doesn't want to hurt you and will tell you a lie if she thinks that the truth would hurt you or the relationship.

If she trusts you then she knows that she can tell the truth because she knows that the relationship wouldn't be damaged by it.

Only a idea born of my limited experience ;)

Best regards

You seem to misunderstand me. She didn't say to me that I am her boyfriend.

Yes, I have regular E-mail contact with her and I am planning to travel with her this summer.

I made sure that she understands that I am not engaged and I was happy to hear that from her side no love is involved. I just don't like if a girl falls in love in me when I don't love her.

Ok, ok a bargirl will never fall in love from one day to the other, but I just wanted to be sure.

Best regards

"From all your comments here, it seems like you want it to be true that you are engaged and she is in love with you."

Maybe :o

Of course I would like to fall in love in a girl who loves me too. On the other side I fear to engage with a girl with this professional background.

Best regards

Archived